Sign in to follow this  
MiekeVanSchijndel

Amstedam 1 sold out??

In another post I saw there were tickets available few minutes ago. Maybe try again in different browser?

Hope you succeed.

Amsterdam is not sold out. There is only a certain amount of tickets allocated to the pre-sales. So there would still be tickets left for the general sale next Friday. 

There is a chance that a set of tickets being released for the Bol.com pre-sale next Monday (I believe it is on Monday). So maybe you can try your luck then. Or try it from now to then, because there are also stories of people getting lucky after trying for a few hours and a few times.

Or you can gamble that there will be a second (or third) show with a pre-sale. But my feeling says that won't happen. Yes, the second show will be there. You can already write down the date (Saturday). But I expect that the second show will be anounced next Friday during the general sale, and that the tickets will be directly on sale.

That's not always the case.

Last few tours they had a presale for the extra dates as well.

Just has to wait and see.

5 hours ago, ingenpat said:

That's not always the case.

Last few tours they had a presale for the extra dates as well.

Just has to wait and see.

And for the additional US E&I dates in 2018 there were presales as well. I have no doubt that this will also be the case for the European shows. Having said that, I'm still going to log on on Friday just for the unlikely event that there aren't any presales for additional shows.

Trying to buy tickets for the show with the retail code, is it true that there aren’t any GA tickets left?

I actually managed to get two additional GA's in the retail sale this morning!! So now we can still go with the four of us. On the other hand it's quite disappointing that only part of the tickets are offered to the paying members of the fanclub!! I feel this shouldn't be that way. Surely i liked the SOE album and bought it because i wanted it, i would have done it anyway. To get a code with it was a bonus but i would have like more the idea that all paid subscribers from the fanclub were serviced first in the presale, second people who bought the album and then the people in the general sale. I now still managed to get the tickets needed but feel bad for the people that missed out while being paid members of the site!