Sign in to follow this  
grace_u2

Support Acts

I doubt there will be any support act to be honest - same as on the i&e tour. It’ll just be be 2+hours of U2.

IF there was to be a support act, I’d love it to be someone like James, Slow Readers Club, Starsailor, or Embrace! 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 7:25 PM, russpm said:

Noel Gallagher would be a good support act in Manchester!

If they do the same as IETour and don't have a support act, I wonder if they'll arrange for Noel to guest on stage at some point, like they did at the second London IETour show?

That would be brilliant :)

41 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

If they do the same as IETour and don't have a support act, I wonder if they'll arrange for Noel to guest on stage at some point, like they did at the second London IETour show?

That would be brilliant :)

Would be good - but unlikely, seeing as NGHFB will be in the middle of their own tour. 

2 hours ago, clarky46 said:

Can't be having Noel again ,he's done it,give some one else a turn if they are having a support act,

Would LOVE to see the brilliant local band, Slow Readers Club, support in their home town of Manchester. That would be gig heaven 

3 hours ago, ascender said:

So with no support act, what time are the boys due on?

Thanks!

depending of the venue, the show is usually set to start at 8.00 PM... in some places is set to 9.00 PM - always local time...

from that, calculate that it could start from "on time" to around 8.30 PM (local time)... a few times it has been later than 8.30 PM (local time), but that's very unusual...

Nice one, thanks Max!

I did have 8pm in my head but I couldn't remember where that came from or if I was thinking back to Innocence.