AlanScotland1

2nd night rumours

11 hours ago, AlanScotland1 said:

Anyone heard any 2nd night rumours?  Sep 21 being mentioned but there is a show at the venue on 22nd. Not sure if that matters....

It sure matters, as the Lisbon date on the 16th does and possible additional dates there do. My two cents go to another Madrid date on the 19th which won't be announced until 09/20 sells out.

One thing is sure there will surely be a 2nd date. If it is Sep19 why would they not put the onsale first. I don't remember  I2 evere adding an extra show before the date of the first show.?

I have no idea, but one thing’s for sure: I would disregard 09/21, since there’s another show at the same venue by another artist on the 22nd, and U2’s load out and the other artist’s load in would make it less than probable. Per my calculations, I’d say 09/19, but it’s just me looking at the itinerary and the calendar. 

Edited by ivdf

3 minutes ago, AlanScotland1 said:

So glad it is 21st. I had booked a hotel for that night.

Just have to get tix now.

Absolutely happy for you! Against all odds, it’s the 21st! And if that fact serves as a cornerstone, they could add additional gigs on the 23rd and 24th, I guess! ?

I am a new member of u2.com. I wanted to know how many advance tickets as a member can I buy? Thank you.

On 1/27/2018 at 2:48 AM, 8158924 said:

I am a new member of u2.com. I wanted to know how many advance tickets as a member can I buy? Thank you.

2 in the u2.com presale + 2 in the retail presales if you bought the album through participating retailer (4 maximum)

On 26/01/2018 at 6:36 PM, ivdf said:

Absolutely happy for you! Against all odds, it’s the 21st! And if that fact serves as a cornerstone, they could add additional gigs on the 23rd and 24th, I guess! ?

Folks, also going to try for Madrid GA in tomorrow’s pre sale for experience.

The ticket link for the first Madrid shows takes you through to Ticketmaster ES - so I take it we have to create another account specifically for TM in Spain ? 

And to add to that, I’ve only looked on the mobile site so far, but seems like no option to change text to English ? I could probably muddle through the ticket buying process and interpret which tickets I was attempting to buy, just don’t want to make a mistake when going for GA. 

If anyone (from outside Spain) has any experience of buying for night 1 through TM Spain, would be great to hear how it went. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, carlhancox said:

Folks, also going to try for Madrid GA in tomorrow’s pre sale for experience.

The ticket link for the first Madrid shows takes you through to Ticketmaster ES - so I take it we have to create another account specifically for TM in Spain ? 

And to add to that, I’ve only looked on the mobile site so far, but seems like no option to change text to English ? I could probably muddle through the ticket buying process and interpret which tickets I was attempting to buy, just don’t want to make a mistake when going for GA. 

If anyone (from outside Spain) has any experience of buying for night 1 through TM Spain, would be great to hear how it went. Thanks. 

You will need to create an account on Ticketmaster Spain. Been there, done that whenever i've had to buy tickets for gigs outside Spain. I highly recommend you to create it before presales start and also log in into your account before attempting to buy your tickets, in order to speed up the process. And yes, there's an English language option for you.

Edited by ivdf

7 minutes ago, carlhancox said:

That’s great info, thanks very much. 

You're welcome! Good luck tomorrow.

I have to push my luck until wednesday, since I already bought tickets with my eXPERIENCE code for the first date and despite confusing and contradictory information, it looks like i won't be able to use it again for another single ticket.

I've read that some people has bought for both the US and EU legs, but I don't wanna risk my membership and tickets. This is frustrating and outrageous to say the least, especially since i've been a member of Propaganda/U2.com since 1997 and never had these many problems on any past tours.

Let me know if you need anything else i could help you with.

Edited by ivdf

20 hours ago, bigwave said:

2 in the u2.com presale + 2 in the retail presales if you bought the album through participating retailer (4 maximum)

I'm going to receive an email to buy the tickets?

I'm a fan of U2 since The Joshua Tree album, and in all my life I have not been able to see them, and it's one of the pending things that I have left in my life, among others.

3 minutes ago, 8158924 said:

I'm going to receive an email to buy the tickets?

I'm a fan of U2 since The Joshua Tree album, and in all my life I have not been able to see them, and it's one of the pending things that I have left in my life, among others.

If you are eligible to receive a presale code, you can find it on your account information page (www.u2.com/profile)...

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

If you are eligible to receive a presale code, you can find it on your account information page (www.u2.com/profile)...

In my account, I have got presale code.

With this code can I buy tickets tomorrow? Thank you.

14 minutes ago, 8158924 said:

In my account, I have got presale code.

With this code can I buy tickets tomorrow? Thank you.

You should be able to buy tickets in the presale...

For more details about how it will work, please read the FAQ in the HELP section (http://www.u2.com/help)

A question I have, at what time can I buy the morning ticket with the code Innonce ?. On the Ticketmaster website, it starts at 12: 00H.

17 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

From the TOUR page (www.u2.com/tour):

horarios.png

Sorry, then tomorrow I can buy the tickets after 10: 00h.

Tomorrow from 10:00 in the morning will you be able to take out these SILVER HOT TICKETS tickets?

EDF20E9F-D217-4270-A3FF-B40B0C75EA65.thumb.jpeg.5b4d478c6902fb7aa9ead2d90eec9682.jpeg

It was impossible to buy the tickets for Madrid for 21 with the code of innocence, at 10:08 it was all sold, in the end I could buy the tickets for Lisbon for the 17th.

What has happened in Spain with the tickets has been very rare. The Government of Spain has said that it will investigate.