jojes

Thanks mods

During these crazy and very hectic pre-sale times, I would like to thank all the mods for their relentless effort to answer our questions, listen to complaints, help people find their way through the various steps and websites, ...

Really guys, I wouldn't want to pay a euro per time that you’ve had to re-direct to the faq page, or say album presale is different, or ‘2 tickets for 1 show’, or ‘check your profile for the code’, or ....

So Max, Bigwave and Mich ... THANK YOU!!! You’re the best!

Edited by jojes
  • Like 7

Thank you, jojes. We are here for you guys. That’s what we do. ?

:Larry_Wave:

5 hours ago, jojes said:

During these crazy and very hectic pre-sale times, I would like to thank all the mods for their relentless effort to answer our questions, listen to complaints, help people find their way through the various steps and websites, ...

Really guys, I wouldn't want to pay a euro per time that you’ve had to re-direct to the faq page, or say album presale is different, or ‘2 tickets for 1 show’, or ‘check your profile for the code’, or ....

Well said. They’ve more than helped me a time or two. Thanks a million guys. I do appreciate it lots. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jojes said:

Well said jojes! :POP_Heart_02:

I work at an IT service-desk and get the same computer-illiterate people calling every day about the same problems. They don't remember their password from 15 minutes ago, they don't know where Start is, they don't know how to made text bold in Word, they don't know how to do IT stuff that's mandatory for their work, they don't know how to read. While most are nice people, it's very frustrating and boring to explain the same trivial thing over and over again, while I could be more useful helping people with actual IT problems. 

But none of that comes remotely close to the frustration I get when reading the same questions, the same posts about the stuff that's clearly explained in FAQs. If I were a mod, I'd last about 2 days until I told someone to f*** off and s**** a d**** c****. :Zoo_Cloud:

So yeah, good job mods! You are truly extraordinary! 

• Brilliant 1