marcel_maijenburg

Looking for travel companions Dublin

Hi Lemonheads,

As a long term U2 fan, I am dreaming of going front row in a Dublin show of the E and I tour, surrounded by other crazy Numbs. Just one thing between my dream and reality: a ticket for the show....

To increase my chance on a ticket, and also increasing my chances of finding fellow dedicated and passionate U2 fans, I am looking for other fans who want to team up in the Dublin sale. It is simple: if you buy tickets together, you have a higher chance of getting a ticket. 

The other benefit of teaming up, is meeting in Dublin, having a ball together (perhaps drinking a pint in Temple Bar), and visit the show together. It is NOT my purpose to make money with tickets.

Interested? Please let me know, and we might be able to arrange something.

See ya,

Marcel, Netherlands

Marcel,

I has gone to Ireland a few times for U2 and plan on trying to go to both Dublin shows again this time; traveling from the US.

As I posted elsewhere my thinking was to try for 2 GA tickets to each show with the idea being I could always trade 1 if I didn't get both shows.

This is still my plan so if I end up with 2 to one or both shows I'd be open to swapping a ticket (if I get 1) or selling the extra to yourself or another fan to meet up and go in with 

Secured my Dublin GA today for the 5th , always in for a pint and a talk in Dublin with fellow U2 addicts.

22 hours ago, sm2112 said:

Marcel,

I has gone to Ireland a few times for U2 and plan on trying to go to both Dublin shows again this time; traveling from the US.

As I posted elsewhere my thinking was to try for 2 GA tickets to each show with the idea being I could always trade 1 if I didn't get both shows.

This is still my plan so if I end up with 2 to one or both shows I'd be open to swapping a ticket (if I get 1) or selling the extra to yourself or another fan to meet up and go in with 

I`ve got two G.A.`s for the 5th if you can get tickets for the 6th we could meet up in Dublin.

I just got tickets for the show on the 6th.   I'm traveling from the US for my first U2 show in dublin.  I would be interested in meeting up for a pint, if anyone interested.

Hi All

I got Two GA tickets for Tuesday 6th, who anyone like to to swap one GA for Monday 5th, can meet in Dublin that evening. I like to go to the two shows

Thanks

I am hoping for the 9th and 10th now that those were added.. However I might consider going in to Dublin, leaving and going back like I did with Belfast and Dublin last time 

12 hours ago, bailey6897 said:

I just got tickets for the show on the 6th.   I'm traveling from the US for my first U2 show in dublin.  I would be interested in meeting up for a pint, if anyone interested.

Seems there are a few of us traveling from the states. I got GA for the 6th. I was hoping to get GA for the 10th but they are all gone as well as the 9th. Regardless it will be fun to get together w/ folks there & keeping my fingers crossed i can get another GA for another show.(kicking myself as I only got 1 ticket for the 6th)

Any suggestions on where to stay? Was looking at some Airbnb's & trying to get an idea of the area.

I did an Airbnb in the 'city center' near Christ Church.  Very reasonable and on recommendation of a co-worker.