Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

European Shows Selling Out…

Have a spare standing ticket for sale at face value for 02 arena London.

Anyone interested email me at [NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE]

Scott

They've mixed the dates up for London (20) and MCR (24).  Should be other way round.

Sold out pah. Don't believe it. Those dates will have tickets released later in the year.

Its amazing how they manipulate demand.

Only one night added for London. We all know they will play four!

Edited by AlanScotland1
  • Like 1

Any idea when shows in Belfast might be announced? 

13 hours ago, AlanScotland1 said:

Sold out pah. Don't believe it. Those dates will have tickets released later in the year.

Its amazing how they manipulate demand.

Only one night added for London. We all know they will play four!

Do you really think they will play 4 in London this time around ? 

If they had initially announced 2 dates (eg: like they did for Paris), then I would agree with you, but having only announced 1, and now 1 additional London date, I get the feeling that might be it. 

Given the ‘2 days on, 2 days off’, that would leave Sat 27th and Sun 28th October free on their schedule, for maybe Dublin or Belfast at a guess ?

In saying that, the London O2 remains free on those dates, so you may well be right.......it just seems the London ticket sales are a little slow......weekend shows would obviously sell better though. 

I'm in Australia and want a ticket for Paris show but can't work out how to use the Ticketmaster website....where is the presale? Or did I miss that? Am so confused. I can only see a whole heap of package deals and no mention of the red zone at all...

Hi, I desperately need help to purchase  a ticket for the Paris concert. I am really confused. I'm in Australia and I can't see where you just purchase a standard ticket. Are the new pre-sale dates shown to accomodate the new shows that have been added? So...in theory...I *should* be able to get a presale ticket for the 12th if I can work out how to use Ticketmaster France? Is that correct? Anyone?

8 minutes ago, nessy_k said:

Hi, I desperately need help to purchase  a ticket for the Paris concert. I am really confused. I'm in Australia and I can't see where you just purchase a standard ticket. Are the new pre-sale dates shown to accomodate the new shows that have been added? So...in theory...I *should* be able to get a presale ticket for the 12th if I can work out how to use Ticketmaster France? Is that correct? Anyone?

I bought tickets in the first presale for Paris from Australia, first set yourself up an account on Ticketmaster France and second, there is an English language option at the top. The presale for the first two shows is closed and the presales for the new date are this week, on sale time is 8pm AEDST.

To be in the presale access the Ticketmaster page from the Tour page on this site, your code should be at the top of that page and your group.

On the Ticketmaster site there will be a number of options, the top one is Red Zone so use the second one for standing/seats.

Log in early and just refresh the Ticketmaster page until the option appears to insert your presale code at the onsale time.

16 hours ago, scott one said:

Have a spare standing ticket for sale at face value for 02 arena London.

Anyone interested email me at [NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE]

Scott

Hi Scott....I messaged you, just in case this is still available.

1 hour ago, bhorsfall said:

I bought tickets in the first presale for Paris from Australia, first set yourself up an account on Ticketmaster France and second, there is an English language option at the top. The presale for the first two shows is closed and the presales for the new date are this week, on sale time is 8pm AEDST.

To be in the presale access the Ticketmaster page from the Tour page on this site, your code should be at the top of that page and your group.

On the Ticketmaster site there will be a number of options, the top one is Red Zone so use the second one for standing/seats.

Log in early and just refresh the Ticketmaster page until the option appears to insert your presale code at the onsale time.

Thanks for that! I will give it a go! Perhaps the red zone isn't showing in the current shows because it has sold out? I am off to set up my French Ticketmaster account now! :) 

9 minutes ago, electricco said:

For PARIS .... There was also a LIVENATION Presale

One day before the general sale of friday.

https://www.livenation.fr/artist/u2-tickets

Oh...thanks for that...I have now registered with them also but I might have missed a presale...don't know...we'll see...

Their website is a little clearer than the direct Ticketmaster site...

7 minutes ago, electricco said:

For PARIS .... There was also a LIVENATION Presale

One day before the general sale of friday.

So there will be presales next week : there too , (if you are interested, you should registred for the presales)

LIVENATION

PARIS 's AccorHotels Arena

https://www.accorhotelsarena.com/en/concerts-in-Paris/u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018

10 minutes ago, electricco said:

So there will be presales next week : there too , (if you are interested, you should registred for the presales)

LIVENATION

PARIS 's AccorHotels Arena

https://www.accorhotelsarena.com/en/concerts-in-Paris/u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018

Right...I think I've got all the bases now covered....surely at least *one* of them will help me get a presale ticket! Thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

So...If I only buy one ticket with my U2.com presale code, does that mean I can also buy one more ticket at a different location or is it restricted to 2 tickets at the same location? Hmmmm....

I just wish the seating categories didn't have weird names like 'hot seat 1' and 'hot seat 2'...then there's platinum and VIP etc etc....too many fancy/ confusing names. What happened to good old  gold/ silver/ general seating/ general standing?

On 1/27/2018 at 10:34 PM, nessy_k said:

I just wish the seating categories didn't have weird names like 'hot seat 1' and 'hot seat 2'...then there's platinum and VIP etc etc....too many fancy/ confusing names. What happened to good old  gold/ silver/ general seating/ general standing?

The Hot Seat options are Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets in the first few rows, they are sold at a high premium above the regular tickets.

Platinum are also preferred seating type tickets, but this time the high premium is added on by Ticketmaster instead of the promoter.

Try to stick to regular GA, Cat 1 or Cat 2

Edited by bhorsfall
Additional Info Added

A bit sceptic bout this sold out stuff too nowadays with U2, attended a concert during I&E tour and there was plenty of space on the floor on a weekday even though it was beforehand and at the time mentioned to be so very sold out. No use to get a subscription either it seems if you do not want a gift or the access to the archives etc. Getting a ticket should not be a problem really.   

Very disappointed that they aren't using verified fan status for the European leg and that U2.com now links you to ticketmaster's rip off resale site - £137.50 + £50 commission for a £35 rear view seat!!! Come on guys you can treat your fans better than this

Really cheesed off that their is no Scottish shows again for this tour...:(