Sign in to follow this  
Martinmc

Paperless Tickets for Irleand

So gigs for Ireland will have paperless GA tickets.

Great news for the fans, not so good for secondary sellers...

• Like 1

I was hoping to buy two GA for Dublin and swap one so I would be able to go both nights, I think I will find it hard now to find someone who wants to swap

Yeah same here, after we are allowed to use the code just for one show, I hoped to trade 1 ticket for another night. But with credit card entry it's gonna be a massive headache. I don't understand why they don't allow fans to buy tix for 2 show... But apparently you can buy 1 ticket for a US show and 1 for EU, but not 1 for 2 different EU shows. This is just ridiculous... 

• Upvote 1

Great that it spoils it for the touts but there's a part of me that is annoyed as I like to keep the ticket stub as a souvenir of the evening.  Even if they were to print out something when you present your card on the way in...

On 1/29/2018 at 7:16 PM, shakyfan said:

Great that it spoils it for the touts but there's a part of me that is annoyed as I like to keep the ticket stub as a souvenir of the evening.  Even if they were to print out something when you present your card on the way in...

I'm the same, got a stub for every gig...until O2 on IE Tour, however you should get a souvenir wristband 

I'm the same love to keep my tickets for all concerts

was hoping for a collectors ticket for the Belfast show, but apparently they're not available :(

Ah well, mine are seats, therefore, I've the same ticket I leave with as I entered :D

On 1/29/2018 at 2:16 PM, shakyfan said:

In my experience with paperless ticketing in the U.S., that's exactly what they do.

Maybe they will this time but there was nothing in Belfast last time.  I ended up getting a used seated ticket from a work colleague for the collection.

On 29/01/2018 at 7:16 PM, shakyfan said:

I was just saying this on FB. Should issue a ticket after the cc swipe 

gave  nothing   last time for Dublin on I.e tour, not even a wristband..

Edited by clapton is god

I have 2 DUB1 GA and would love to find a swapping partner that have two GAs for DUB2. We need to agree on queuing both days ;-)