stateless

New code for Irish shows?

I'm in the Experience group and used my original EI code for US shows. But now see a new code in my account. Is it ok to use it for Dublin?

Same here. But FAQs say that you’re limited to 2 tix total in a presale. I’m not willing to risk losing both my DC tickets and Dublin tickets by using the new code. 

• Upvote 1

if you resubbed after US shows, should be in relation to that, so good to go

• Like 1

i did not receive another presale code ,but my old one is still visible on my acount,can i use this one again?

If it starts with either U2EIA or U2EIB and unused, you are good to go

Hm, I DID use my original U2.com Experience password for Atlanta shows, I have not resubbed since, and I have a U2EIA code... not sure if it's new or not, because I no longer know what the old code was that I used. I'd love to use this new code, of course, but I don't want to use it only to have my ATL tickets get canceled?

40 minutes ago, travelergirl30 said:

Hm, I DID use my original U2.com Experience password for Atlanta shows, I have not resubbed since, and I have a U2EIA code... not sure if it's new or not, because I no longer know what the old code was that I used. I'd love to use this new code, of course, but I don't want to use it only to have my ATL tickets get canceled?

I am in the exact same position.

1 hour ago, nodevotion said:

I am in the exact same position.

i called customer service and they said if i got tickets on leg 1 with experience pre-sale, i'm done. if i order with the code that now appears, the order will get cancelled.

i resubscribed before the fall pre-sales as instructed to be verified. got msg1 with experience pre-sale code. when european pre-sales started, a pre-sale code appeared.  i don't want to use the code and then have everything cancelled including my membership

can mods clear this up for us? thanks!

Also saw something about people having bought tix last week for Europe, now re-subbed early after the announcement of Irish dates... unclear if they can enter in the upcoming pre-sale again.

1 minute ago, jojes said:

Also saw something about people having bought tix last week for Europe, now re-subbed early after the announcement of Irish dates... unclear if they can enter in the upcoming pre-sale again.

I would think not.. there was some info in the FAQ until recently about being ok to reuse & qualify if you used a code on your last subs for the NA leg, but nothing to suggest what you say about same for Europe

2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I would think not.. there was some info in the FAQ until recently about being ok to reuse & qualify if you used a code on your last subs for the NA leg, but nothing to suggest what you say about same for Europe

Thanks! Can’t click the icons anymore, used all of them for today 😉

Wait, I used my original codes for LA1.  I now have codes for Ireland.  I called U2.com and was told that it's okay to use the new code.  I told the person about using my previous code.  Sssssooooooo, what the heck is going on?  I have no clue if I'm okay to use this code or not?  Could one of the mods please help me?

6 minutes ago, ZLady said:

Wait, I used my original codes for LA1.  I now have codes for Ireland.  I called U2.com and was told that it's okay to use the new code.  I told the person about using my previous code.  Sssssooooooo, what the heck is going on?  I have no clue if I'm okay to use this code or not?  Could one of the mods please help me?

No. Please see FAQs:

If I already purchased tickets for 2018 U2eiTour shows, may I use my code again for recently announced additional shows? 
If you already used your unique code to purchase 2 tickets for U2eiTour shows, you are not eligible to purchase tickets in presales for additionally announced shows.
Code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription.

7 hours ago, ZLady said:

was that for the first round of Europe presales you got told that info maybe? 

can I buy one ticket for  each of the two Dublin shows with my per sale code,

Thanks

Edited by joetracey1

14 minutes ago, joetracey1 said:

can I buy one ticket for  each of the two Dublin shows with my per sale code,

Thanks

Would be nice to know, indeed................

From the FAQ in the HELP section (http://www.u2.com/help):

How many tickets can I buy in the presale for U2eiTour European dates?
U2.com Subscribers can use their presale code to buy up to 2 tickets in one transaction for one show.

I received an email earlier today with information on the presales but interestingly it included an old code for the Joshua Tree tour (U2JT...) and said it had been used already (which makes sense because I used it for the JT30 tour). If memory serves the code used for the E&I U2.com presales for North America via Verified Fan used a code sent by text message not the U2EI version tied to me now. It is a bit confusing as to why my account should have a code but not say your code has been used if I already purchased tickets.

14 hours ago, ZLady said:

What did you end up doing?

2 hours ago, travelergirl30 said:

What did you end up doing?

I didn't risk it.  I chickened out.  :)