A boy called Trampoline

Dublin eXPERIENCE pre-sale - TM says 10am, U2.com says 9am...

Hi all.

I'm nervously awaiting these pre-sales like many others...  thanks to all who have shared their experiences from the shows that have already gone on sale.

I note that U2.com/tour states that tomorrow's eXPERIENCE pre-sale for Dublin begins at 9am local time.  This matches the email that I received from U2.com.

I believe that earlier today, the information on Ticketmaster.ie also said the same.  However as of right now, Ticketmaster states that it starts at 10am local time.  See here - screenshot attached:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/u2-experience-innocence-tour-dublin-11-05-2018/event/1800543A9D707807?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Same applies for the innocence presales... U2.com now says 9am Wednesday (although I am nearly sure it previously said 10am).  Ticketmaster says 10am.

Can one of the mods please clarify, or pass this along to somebody who can notify Ticketmaster?

U2 TM presale.JPG

should rectify itself nearer the time (we are told 9AM is the current start time)

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone, is it confirm for a 9am start time for tomorrow for the experience group or is it 10am as per the Ticketmaster site?

1 hour ago, Sarazilla said:

Ticketmaster countdown clock still set for 10am...

:wacko:

Also, tried to renew and got this message (see attached). Thought I could renew early and get a new set of codes. My subscription isn't up until March 2nd. And FAQs say you can renew any time.

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 1.26.01 AM.png

Edited by kellster217

12 minutes ago, kellster217 said:

So, is it 9am in Boston, USA, or 9am in Dublin that tickets go on sale?

Dublin should go on sale at 9 (in Dublin) but tm.ie says 10am. Confusing as always...

• Confused 1

TM is still saying 10:00 with less than an hour to go. The only tickets saying 09:00 are the platinum ones :blink:

image.thumb.png.e6fe82cddd6edf45e3d98790736adeb9.png

Edited by joeyanne

Stay on for 9; it should correct itself then.

4 minutes ago, tredudon29 said:

hi there,

can someone confirm credit card is mandatory to enter the 3ARENA in dublin ?

yes, for all Ireland shows

got 1 seated ticket for Tues 6th Nov 

Block E Row 24 (€118.85), sadly it will have a limited view of the big screen but still a decent enough seat without paying over €200 

3rd time seeing the band 

The name of the lead attendee/purchaser will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The lead attendee/purchaser will be asked to present photo ID to gain entry into the venue. Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
I ACCEPT the terms and conditions.
(Required)