A boy called Trampoline

Dublin eXPERIENCE pre-sale - TM says 10am, U2.com says 9am...

Delighted to have secured GA for Monday but the confusion over start times is unnecessary.  It's a first world problem but could have been avoided.  As always kudos to the Zoo Mods for their sterling work on our behalf.

how restricted will the view be from Block E ??

been there a few times but stage setups were much different

2 minutes ago, paul_healy said:

how restricted will the view be from Block E ??

been there a few times but stage setups were much different

Depends how similar screen set up is to 2015. I was block D then and couldn't see screen but great view of walking platforms and second stage (only cost me 38 euros so couldn't complain. If it's the same, you may have semi view of screen from block E

4 minutes ago, Ally A said:

Depends how similar screen set up is to 2015. I was block D then and couldn't see screen but great view of walking platforms and second stage (only cost me 38 euros so couldn't complain. If it's the same, you may have semi view of screen from block E

ticket is price level 2 (€111) and it doesent say limited view like the €39 and €81 ones ??

still a long time til the gig but something to look forward too

1 minute ago, vertigirl1984 said:

Hi! Can anybody post here the prices for each sector? i know GA costs 89€ 

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 10.41.36.png

• Like 1

Seriously?? New shows announced NOW and on sale right away???

10 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

Seriously?? New shows announced NOW and on sale right away???

yes! u2.com has also sent an email and the news is on the tour page

Edited by baby79

Adding 2 Dublin dates to presale without notice is the cherry on top of this tour presale epic fail 

• Like 4

Hello everyone! 

Question; if another U2.com subscriber gifts you their code and you have already used your code, would there be an issue using it?  Would you get all your tickets revoked and your U2.com subscription taken away?

Just now, Russ Zara said:

Hello everyone! 

Question; if another U2.com subscriber gifts you their code and you have already used your code, would there be an issue using it?  Would you get all your tickets revoked and your U2.com subscription taken away?

presale codes are personal and non-transferable... you are risking tickets and accounts cancellation...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

presale codes are personal and non-transferable... you are risking tickets and accounts cancellation...

Thanks for the feedback!

13 hours ago, A boy called Trampoline said:

GA sorted.  Thanks Bigwave and all for help.  

I'm continually baffled at the stupid mistakes and confusion between U2.com and Ticketmaster...  anyways all's well that ends well.

Ticketmaster Ireland are crap, particuarly with shows in the north.   Quite often they only add them at the last minute so even searching for something brings nothing up.

I.m from Ireland heard the rumours of 4 dates but when only 2 dates came up for Dublin was afraid they won.t announce any more . So got Monday tickets in 3 mins this morning delighted but would have loved sat date . To my shock at 4 today they announced the 3rd and 4th date . As a long term subscriber I had only a choice of 2 dates . Now the innocence group have all dates to pick from . Bad form from u2.com they would want to start looking after there long term subscribers more . Very angry at what they did today 

2 minutes ago, bl00dypalms said:

Is the Innocence presale for all four dates starting today?

yes...