Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

Dublin eXPERIENCE pre-sale - TM says 10am, U2.com says 9am...

1 minute ago, DontMindMe said:

where are the mods ....why did this happen. i never got a fair shot. 

Very sorry it happened. We did what we could to help.  No idea why it was taking longer for it to correct itself for you.

Just now, DontMindMe said:

where are the mods ....why did this happen. i never got a fair shot. 

we are here, but not able to purchase tickets for you... I would keep trying.. still tickets available for all dates in presales today (though I appreciate they are scarcer by the minute, very very popular Dublin as would be expected)

i don't mind losing out in a fair fight but i was put in the ring with my hands tied behind my back ... look at the time on this ...9:40 ... no option to click ..and i tired the 3 main browsers ... and when i finally get in theyre all gone ....and now my sisters crying and it's my fault .. i'm gutted. someones going to explain this to me so i can explain it to my sister. who do i talk to? how do i get in touch with them?

g.jpg.7a5c752171d63413eb1057ffb335e872.jpg

Edited by DontMindMe
personal information in original image .. i'm a dumbass

Just now, DontMindMe said:

i don't mind losing out in a fair fight but i was put in the ring with my hands tied behind my back ... look at the time on this ...9:40 ... no option to click ..and i tired the 3 main browsers ... and when i finally get in theyre all gone ....and now my sisters crying and it's my fault .. i'm gutted. someones going to explain this to me so i can explain it to my sister. who do i talk to? how do i get in touch with them?

Untitled-2.jpg

was the same for everyone, no one had access initially at 9 (through no fault of anyone here), as I already said, keep trying, tickets are still available

Looks like a Ticketmaster screw up to me .Probably took too long adding their printed off tickets to Seatwave to deal with the actual sale .beyond frustrating and highly amateurish .I eventually got in at 9:36 and there was no GA standing available and I ended up panicking and just grabbing the first 2 I could get ..I'm beyond disgusted with MCD , Ticketbasturd and U2 .

Not one of my mates got tickets , neither did my wife so it looks like my kids  ( 12 & 9) won't be going which is going to break their hearts tonight

Horrible way to treat their most loyal followers. 2018 , we can take photos of mars , explore the deepest oceans and clone animals but still not even close to a viable alternative to Ticketmaster ..feels like the world has failed

10 minutes ago, bigwave said:

we are here, but not able to purchase tickets for you... I would keep trying.. still tickets available for all dates in presales today (though I appreciate they are scarcer by the minute, very very popular Dublin as would be expected)

You lads provided calm in the sea of a impending meltdown  

1 minute ago, DontMindMe said:

check the timeline ... they were sold out before i even got a chance .... why?

I picked up 2 at 9:36 Irish time so tickets were still available then 

Just now, redgavexile said:

I picked up 2 at 9:36 Irish time so tickets were still available then 

i didn't get my option till after 940 ... i was screwed ...

16 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Where? Fri/Sat sold out completely. Saturday was sold out immediately, and Friday within a minute or 2.

2 minutes ago, DontMindMe said:

and why is no one help me from here? where's the support?

what more can we do? I think you might want to take a break from the Zoo for a short while, as I have said a number of times now, tickets are still available. Its up to you to keep trying for them or not, so please, chill. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DontMindMe said:

and why is no one help me from here? where's the support?

customer support service ---> (855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

what more can we do? I think you might want to take a break from the Zoo for a short while, as I have said a number of times now, tickets are still available. Its up to you to keep trying for them or not, so please, chill. 

not you guys. i appreciate your help. i mean the actual support team. why aren't they monitoring this?? 

at 9am Ireland time I started refreshing all four dates.

it was not until 09:15 that innocence group apeared first on 5th. the 5th sold out in about two minutes. I kept trying but all was left were 200€ tickets and I've said hell no that's too much.

I've had uBlock and Ghostery addons enabled in the browser so I kind of faulted myself the first two tries for 9th and 10th failed verifying the credit card, and only at about 9:35 was finally able to buy for 6th by disabling all ad-blocking addons (had a few more, uMatrix and Canvas Defender). It did not work just by whitelisting the sites, had to disable all adblocking addons.

I feel sorry for you who did not get a chance. The truth is buying cheap U2 tickets has become a lottery (but statistically you have more chances than to win a traditional lottery). be happy if you got some, but don't expect to catch them so you won't have to have a big dissapointment if you don't.

I would very much like to know how many visitors we were on the ticketing site this morning (simultaneous and total)

My brother just got 2 tickets for the Saturday show at 10:55am...  they were seated, not standing as we wanted, but they'll do.

Keep trying guys.  He must have refreshed about a thousand times before they came available.

Edited by A boy called Trampoline

54 minutes ago, redgavexile said:

...2018 , we can take photos of mars , explore the deepest oceans and clone animals but still not even close to a viable alternative to Ticketmaster ..feels like the world has failed

Quote of the day, made me smile.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DontMindMe said:

i feel robbed here guys. i never got a chance. how do i lodge a complaint or something???

Me too.  How the f does ticketmaster not enable to 'Innocence' option until 09:40 and then report everything is sold out?  I bet you anything we'll have loads of tickets available on Seatwave - owned by TicketMaster!