Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willeadie

Still waiting on last years gift

Subscription gift from last year still not here ???? that is why i have not renewed  , ridiculous  after paying a fee over a year ago and nothing , going to miss the pre sales for Dublin as wasn't renewing till i received the 4 singles ??  so what was the point ??? An Explanation would be good as to what yous did with my money as i still couldn't get tickets for the last tour even though i had a pre sale code and no ticket , i have been on this site for years and now feel that ,yous are just Milking us .Seems you have to be wealthy to be a U2 fan  these days  as us normal working class cant afford the escalated prices , first time i bought a U2 ticket it cost me £5.50 in Aberdeen  in 1983  , The cheapest tickets for London are £305 for whats left  but if you look at ticket prices in the U S  you can get for $90 ....Am pretty sure this wont get posted by admin ..so admin  please read this  and  respond  .thank you 

1 minute ago, willeadie said:

Subscription gift from last year still not here ???? that is why i have not renewed  , ridiculous  after paying a fee over a year ago and nothing , going to miss the pre sales for Dublin as wasn't renewing till i received the 4 singles ??  so what was the point ??? An Explanation would be good as to what yous did with my money ...