Sign in to follow this  
andrewbull

Bombarded with emails

Is anyone else receiving multiple emails from zootopia concerning ticket sales for the tour there is no content to them and I am receiving them at the rate of 1 a minute 

its driving me mad

how do I stop this

HELP

1 minute ago, andrewbull said:

Is anyone else receiving multiple emails from zootopia concerning ticket sales for the tour there is no content to them and I am receiving them at the rate of 1 a minute 

its driving me mad

how do I stop this

HELP

From Zootopia? Can you do a screenshot of one and send it to me?

check the thread mentioned in the email... use it to locate it here in the zoo and check if you are following it... if yes, click on the unfollow button...

unfollow.png

I will try but not sure how to do it on an iPhone 

ive had 10 in the last 4 min!!!

thanks

Press your power button and thumb button at the exact same time and it will do a screen image.

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Press your power button and thumb button at the exact same time and it will do a screen image.

Can't seem to do that 

can you give me an email address and I can forward it on

Just now, andrewbull said:

Can't seem to do that 

can you give me an email address and I can forward it on

sending you a pm...

Thanks

where do I find it

Click on my name. That will take you to my profile page, where you will see an envelope/message button.

Sorry. Was thinking ahead of myself. On the iPhone, scroll back up to the top of the page. The 3 lines on the right side, click that. BBA03096-B22D-4750-B353-2BE8D7BD1842.png

2 minutes ago, clapton is god said:

gulp-  1x per  min...makes up my  zilch  emails.

can you PM us a screenshot of one of the emails, please?

sorry Max,i  should have  made it  a bit more  clear...i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

7 minutes ago, clapton is god said:

sorry Max,i  should have  made it  a bit more  clear...i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

that's ok... once I re-read your post I got what you mean...

Unfortunately, some emails don't arrive for some... they don't even make the junk folder. No other option to take the alternative route: mark on the calendar the renewal date (maybe a google calendar/iCal notification?) and to check periodically the site and the board...

I got it painted on me Kitchen wall   now...,,in Big red letters...
        ,,,Must  Pay   The Lads Some More  Dosh Early  March !  :)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, clapton is god said:

i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.

Yeah, exactly the same for me - I used to get all the newsletters, reminders and presale emails until about 2008, but now I don't receive anything except my order confirmations for subscriptions and merchandise. I suspect a bunch of us got accidentally removed from the mailing list when the site relaunched in 2009.

15 hours ago, Canadanne said:

Yeah, exactly the same for me - I used to get all the newsletters, reminders and presale emails until about 2008, but now I don't receive anything except my order confirmations for subscriptions and merchandise. I suspect a bunch of us got accidentally removed from the mailing list when the site relaunched in 2009.

check your email is correct in here http://www.u2.com/profile

Also, consider trying putting an alternative email in http://www.u2.com/profile to see if that makes things work again for you

16 minutes ago, bigwave said:

check your email is correct in here http://www.u2.com/profile

Also, consider trying putting an alternative email in http://www.u2.com/profile to see if that makes things work again for you

Yeah it's correct, it has always been the same address and I don't want to use an alternative address that I'd never remember to check. The order confirmation emails reach me so I know my provider isn't blocking U2.com or anything. I think some subscribers are just not on their mailing list any more for some reason. Thank goodness they still put our presale codes on the website!