Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
andrewbull

Bombarded with emails

Recommended Posts

Is anyone else receiving multiple emails from zootopia concerning ticket sales for the tour there is no content to them and I am receiving them at the rate of 1 a minute 

its driving me mad

how do I stop this

HELP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andrewbull said:

Is anyone else receiving multiple emails from zootopia concerning ticket sales for the tour there is no content to them and I am receiving them at the rate of 1 a minute 

its driving me mad

how do I stop this

HELP

From Zootopia? Can you do a screenshot of one and send it to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

check the thread mentioned in the email... use it to locate it here in the zoo and check if you are following it... if yes, click on the unfollow button...

unfollow.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andrewbull said:

I will try but not sure how to do it on an iPhone 

ive had 10 in the last 4 min!!!

thanks

Press your power button and thumb button at the exact same time and it will do a screen image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Press your power button and thumb button at the exact same time and it will do a screen image.

Can't seem to do that 

can you give me an email address and I can forward it on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andrewbull said:

Can't seem to do that 

can you give me an email address and I can forward it on

sending you a pm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andrewbull said:

Thanks

 where do I find it

Click on my name. That will take you to my profile page, where you will see an envelope/message button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. Was thinking ahead of myself. On the iPhone, scroll back up to the top of the page. The 3 lines on the right side, click that. BBA03096-B22D-4750-B353-2BE8D7BD1842.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, clapton is god said:

gulp-  1x per  min...makes up my  zilch  emails.

can you PM us a screenshot of one of the emails, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry Max,i  should have  made it  a bit more  clear...i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, clapton is god said:

sorry Max,i  should have  made it  a bit more  clear...i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

that's ok... once I re-read your post I got what you mean...

Unfortunately, some emails don't arrive for some... they don't even make the junk folder. No other option to take the alternative route: mark on the calendar the renewal date (maybe a google calendar/iCal notification?) and to check periodically the site and the board...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it painted on me Kitchen wall   now...,,in Big red letters...
        ,,,Must  Pay   The Lads Some More  Dosh Early  March !  :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, clapton is god said:

i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

Yeah, exactly the same for me - I used to get all the newsletters, reminders and presale emails until about 2008, but now I don't receive anything except my order confirmations for subscriptions and merchandise. I suspect a bunch of us got accidentally removed from the mailing list when the site relaunched in 2009.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Canadanne said:

Yeah, exactly the same for me - I used to get all the newsletters, reminders and presale emails until about 2008, but now I don't receive anything except my order confirmations for subscriptions and merchandise. I suspect a bunch of us got accidentally removed from the mailing list when the site relaunched in 2009.

check your email is correct in here http://www.u2.com/profile

Also, consider trying putting an alternative email in http://www.u2.com/profile to see if that makes things work again for you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bigwave said:

check your email is correct in here http://www.u2.com/profile

Also, consider trying putting an alternative email in http://www.u2.com/profile to see if that makes things work again for you

Yeah it's correct, it has always been the same address and I don't want to use an alternative address that I'd never remember to check. The order confirmation emails reach me so I know my provider isn't blocking U2.com or anything. I think some subscribers are just not on their mailing list any more for some reason. Thank goodness they still put our presale codes on the website!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...