Sign in to follow this  
RockNrollDoggy269

Manchester 20th Presale

Thanks but I realize that. Today when I went from the tour page, just to see where it would take me, I was redirected to different sites on 2 occasions. First was axs.com and the second time was Eventim. I just thought this was a little strange after everyone seems to mention Ticketmaster.  

All the sites advise creating an account/billing details beforehand to increase your chances of getting a ticket which is why I asked the question. 

36 minutes ago, RockNrollDoggy269 said:

Thanks but I realize that. Today when I went from the tour page, just to see where it would take me, I was redirected to different sites on 2 occasions. First was axs.com and the second time was Eventim. I just thought this was a little strange after everyone seems to mention Ticketmaster.  

All the sites advise creating an account/billing details beforehand to increase your chances of getting a ticket which is why I asked the question. 

There was a fault on the Manchester link overnight.

Thanks to this fault being reported by the mods, the Manchester link was corrected prior to today’s presale.

For Manchester, the link should redirect you to Eventim.

Definitely create an account / profile with Eventim, if you are waiting for tomorrows Innocence presale. 

I would also get the Eventim app if you are planning to purchase via your mobile phone.

Follow the link as normal, via the U2.com tours page, and be logged in to your Eventim profile.

Have your code ‘copied’ and ready to paste when requested.

Then it should take you through to all available tickets.

Follow each step with care, and you should be fine. Fingers crossed you get the tickets you want.

This morning, Eventim was thankfully a pretty straight forward process.  

Good luck. 

got sorted today, standing tickets sold out immediately the one popped up and I managed to get and then an hour later another did so I got my 2 .............. happy days

Glad you got what you wanted mate. I never used my code in the end but have got tickets for the 19th now so happy days. 

Edited by RockNrollDoggy269

Yep I had two GAs at 10 am then lost them after clearing captcha. 

However got 2GAs 2 hrs later in the album presale.

2 hours ago, andybrock said:

The eventim innocence presale for manchester was hopeless.

No GA's.

Loads via the retail presale & TM