mike7man

NYC #3 Presale nonfunctional

Will accept presale code, but then any ticket search gets a "Sorry, there was an error with the search.  Try again later."  message.  ??

From the FAQ on the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help)

If I already purchased tickets for 2018 U2eiTour shows, may I use my code again for recently announced additional shows?
If you already used your unique code to purchase 2 tickets for U2eiTour shows, you are not eligible to purchase tickets in presales for additionally announced shows.
Code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription.

That's not it, Max.  This is definitely a valid code (not used before), which the TM site accepts.

Edited by mike7man
clarity

Just now, mike7man said:

That's not it, Max.  This is definitely a valid code, which the TM site accepts.

I know that you used your presale code for the NA leg...

It's my father who's trying to get the tix, not me!  His presale code wasn't used before.

then, please ask him to call the customer support service [(855) 867-5297 (inside the US), so they could check it...

I could tell him to do that, Max, but this looks like a TM issue.  The code is accepted--it's only the search that gives the error message.  Also, JCF (above) reports the same issue.

Does his code start with U2EIA? I just tried and had no problem. 

Aaargh.  Yes, his code starts with that.  Did any additional instructions go out last night?  He's logged on to his TM account, and inputting his (completely previously unused, including for the US leg dates already announced and the JT tour) presale code--which is then accepted as valid.  Only when then searching for tix does the error message occur repeatedly.

3 minutes ago, mike7man said:

Aaargh.  Yes, his code starts with that.  Did any additional instructions go out last night?  He's logged on to his TM account, and inputting his (completely previously unused, including for the US leg dates already announced and the JT tour) presale code--which is then accepted as valid.  Only when then searching for tix does the error message occur repeatedly.

Best thing to do is to go through the link on the Tours page: http://www.u2.com/tour

If it doesn't work then he should call Customer Service to see if they can help him:  U2.com questions please call our customer support team at:
(855) 867-5297 (inside the US)
+1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)

As I just said in the other thread, mich40's suggestion to try another browser worked!!  Thanks!!  My Dad (and I) are happy people, and appreciate the help!

Did anyone get GAs yesterday for MSG3? I tried on a phone and computer, and different browsers, and nothing. After about 30 minutes it switched over to the list of seats on the right of the screen, on the computer, can't even search for floor seats anymore except on phone.   Any tips on how to get it back to being able to at least try searching for floor seats? (Just on the off off chance that any more are released today or tomorrow.)