Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Two More Shows For Dublin

Not fair at all. We pay and we have the right to know dates BEFORE they go on sale! This tour presale has been awful.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 10:23 AM, monica martino said:

First post looks like we knew 12hrs ago :angry:

Ya but would of be nice to know earlier than even 12 hours. Unfortunately, we can only use the code one time. I only bought one ticket & would have loved to get another ticket for another show but cannot & I am traveling over 7,000mile to get to Dublin. I am praying I can get a GA for another show & am looking forward to a fun trip regardless. I do hope if there is another tour in the future they really rethink this whole ticket mess up they did on this tour. As of right now all GA's are gone for the 9th & 10th. At least I can sleep in on Friday & not have to get up in the middle of the night to try & get tix for the general sale.

I am so bummed you could only use your code for two tickets. I bought two for a US show and really wanted to go to Dublin. I am so heartbroken because I had tickets last summer to the Joshua Tree tour in Dublin, but my house didn't sell in time for me to make it over there...it is a bucket list desire. With four shows, do you think there is any chance of me scoring a GA ticket for one of these dates? I've never tried for a European show outside of presale.

7 hours ago, onelynne said:

I am so bummed you could only use your code for two tickets. I bought two for a US show and really wanted to go to Dublin. I am so heartbroken because I had tickets last summer to the Joshua Tree tour in Dublin, but my house didn't sell in time for me to make it over there...it is a bucket list desire. With four shows, do you think there is any chance of me scoring a GA ticket for one of these dates? I've never tried for a European show outside of presale.

When I looked using my code that still worked there were no GA's left for the last 2 shows. I will still get up & try early this morning as I don't know how they give tickets out & if they save so may for each sale. But I think if they are all gone they are all gone. I will be in Ireland anyways (hopefully) &  will pray that I can get another ticket from someone there...fingers are crossed.