AMT1979

Risk that these tickets get cancelled?

I paid for tickets for two friends in the presale today because their credit cards would not work for the international Ticketmaster charge. So they used their innocence codes, their Ticketmaster accounts, and my payment information. Does that discrepancy between code owner and payment info make it likely that these tickets will be flagged in the audit? Mods or anyone else know?

19 hours ago, AMT1979 said:

I paid for tickets for two friends in the presale today because their credit cards would not work for the international Ticketmaster charge. So they used their innocence codes, their Ticketmaster accounts, and my payment information. Does that discrepancy between code owner and payment info make it likely that these tickets will be flagged in the audit? Mods or anyone else know?

Hi, interested to hear the outcome of this one if possible ? I had a very similar situation yesterday, my girlfriend is an Innocence Member, and Eventim account holder. She used her membership code and her Eventim account to buy 2 tickets in yesterday’s pre sale, but she used our joint card for payment - which is the same card that I used for my Experience presale purchase 24 hours earlier - again I have a separate Eventim account.

The ONLY thing that is the same is the payment card. Is this likely to cause an issue. (Tickets were purchased for the same Manchester show). 

Thank you for any advice or knowledge. 

I have a subscription - Experience. And my girlfriend bought one for herself too - Innocence. We used both pre-sale codes under my TicketMaster NL account and under my credit card. :o

Reading this now, I'm worried. My partners credit card expired so I used mine.

Not having a credit card works out well for her - I just had to pay for her hotel in Rome!

If any any doubt, call the ticket agency to explain individual circumstances, and make sure you keep all communications records (in writing if possible).