Sign in to follow this  
steve_1969

Dublin 3 Arena Red Zone

Does anyone know where the Dublin 3 Arena Red Zones will be located for the 5/6/9/10 Nov-18 E&I shows?

I cannot find a seating plan for these concerts on the 3 Arena website.

Were the MG zones the Red Zones in the 2015 I&E shows?

From Ticketmaster... Not sure if it will really be so far off left/right from the stage but here is the current graphic...

dub3.png

For i+e (Red) zones was that far from  the sides of the end of catwalk (yeah bad position indeed) 

9 hours ago, geowickey said:

From Ticketmaster... Not sure if it will really be so far off left/right from the stage but here is the current graphic...

dub3.png

Thanks. Yes, I had found this since making my post. Looks better than the I&E layout re: Red Zone. Hopefully, this will be the actual layout for E&I.

2 hours ago, monica martino said:

For i+e (Red) zones was that far from  the sides of the end of catwalk (yeah bad position indeed) 

Thanks. Layout for E&I now been published. Hopefully, it will be the actual for the shows in Dublin, because it is an improvement on where the Red Zones were positioned for the I&E shows at the 3 Arena.

7 hours ago, monica martino said:

I was referring moreso to the proximity to the main stage and not the catwalk... When I did Red Zone for I+e the front of the section overlapped with the stage. The Dublin TM graphic I posted shows RZ to the side of the stage with no overlap... Here - have a look at the seating chart from 2015 Chicago to see what I am saying compared to the 3Arena chart...

u2-seatingchart-v2.png