Sign in to follow this  
Lorraine2shop

2 x subscriptions on one email possibly

Hi can a member of the team help me out here. 

I paid subscription for U2 a few days ago (Got tickets under Innocence) and got my 2 tickets for me and my hubby on Wednesday for Dublin 5th. Yeeha

My friend Aidan asked me to get him tickets today where a thing came up in ticket master that you could buy tickets today if you paid and additional amount and subscribed. 

He couldn't remember the password to his ticketmaster account, so i logged in for him and he put in the rest of his details his name his credit card etc. and bought the subscription.   So he has his tickets too.  Now were wondering how is he going to log onto the U2 site etc.  because the only emails address asked for today was when you logged onto ticketmaster and that was mine.  He was not given the option to put in his own email address.

Im worried now this will effect my tickets. 

You will receive an email explaining how to set up the membership. You should forward that to him when you get it. Touch base with customer service to let them know what you did. They should be able to give you more details on how to handle it.