Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LMASAF

U2 subscription special gift (revealed early 2018)

Recommended Posts

Hello guys!

 

I was wondering, what is the "special gift revealed early 2018" that I subscribed last week? I read that they sometimes send those gift very late, is that accurate?

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.  The gift has not been announced yet. Keep checking back. When it is announced, we will post the information in here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Hi.  The gift has not been announced yet. Keep checking back. When it is announced, we will post the information in here. 

Thanks :) cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, vertigojds said:

Any word on when the 2017 gift is going to ship?

Got mine last week! I live in Italy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to everyone,

i received the 2017 gift today, but i have paid 75 dollars for this gift ant the 2018 one, so it means i will receive my 2018 gift once it were annouced? 

I expected to receive both 2017 and 2018, but as I see is not clear for me.

I will thank you if someone have experienced the same.

Regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, u2tera_lesly said:

Hello to everyone,

i received the 2017 gift today, but i have paid 75 dollars for this gift ant the 2018 one, so it means i will receive my 2018 gift once it were annouced? 

I expected to receive both 2017 and 2018, but as I see is not clear for me.

I will thank you if someone have experienced the same.

Regards!

the 2018 gift hasn't been announced... please keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically for when the time comes for it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

the 2018 gift hasn't been announced... please keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically for when the time comes for it...

thanks for your comment.

I hope soon.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, u2tera_lesly said:

thanks for your comment.

I hope soon.

Regards

no timeframe for this announcement so please don't have any expectations for an immediate post about it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received this one too.  Pretty cool that one of the singles was recorded at the same venue I attended!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on the 2018 gift? I'm still waiting for the 2017 gift, ordered back in January. However, on my account page it says I have already redeemed my gift. It's all a bit confusing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, orangecrushu said:

Heard anything back on the 2018 gift. Still looking for mine as well. 

I got my 2017 gift about 2 months ago. Nothing for 2018 yet though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...