Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Even more Dublin shows?

Pure speculation, but I'm wondering if there might be even more Dublin shows (beyond the current 4).  The 3rd & 4th shows sold out super-fast, and there's no other dates after Dublin--?  I hope so!

According to the news story announcing the last two, no. 

DD969329-0AAD-4F7E-8918-5179BEB2CA00.jpeg

5 hours ago, mike7man said:

Pure speculation, but I'm wondering if there might be even more Dublin shows (beyond the current 4).  The 3rd & 4th shows sold out super-fast, and there's no other dates after Dublin--?  I hope so!

There's nothing in the venue until the 17th of November so there is nothing on the venue side preventing further gigs .Loads of rumours of more gigs but Its probably wishful thinking.

Imagine they will end on a rocking Saturday night. Midweek shows dont have the same vibe imo.

On IE, strangely enough, the final show (Sat night) was not as rocking as the 3rd night. Still an amazing show, and for those who aren't as obsessive as some of us *cough*guilty*cough*, you wouldn't know the difference. Not sure anything will ever top IE Dublin night 3 for pure emotion, but looking forward to the effort. Going to be amazing no matter what!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stateless said:

On IE, strangely enough, the final show (Sat night) was not as rocking as the 3rd night. Still an amazing show, and for those who aren't as obsessive as some of us *cough*guilty*cough*, you wouldn't know the difference. Not sure anything will ever top IE Dublin night 3 for pure emotion, but looking forward to the effort. Going to be amazing no matter what!

100% agree.. last show hardly compared to the previous IMO..