Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

WHERE are all the GAs going?!!

This is the 4th time for me to try at any sale to get GA (MSG) and I just don't understand it, where are they all going?? You're there the second it starts and none EVER even SHOW!! I'm getting seriously miffed!!

Same boat. So, so, so frustrating!!!  

Yes we tried in Citi pre-sale, verified fan onsale, general onsale, my husband tried in fan club pre-sale, no luck for us for NYC. I can't complain, I am going to Boston. But there just don't seem to BE GAs for MSG.  

I think so too, maybe my friend and I would be better off trying another venue! I think it's due at least in part to the way they now set up the sale page, you used to be able to click on a section, now they just list the tix from cheapest on down and GA NEVER shows up!

Now HOW did you manage that screen-shot? I can't even click on the map (like i said)!! And if that's what they cost I can't afford it anyway!

I don't want to direct any fans to broker sites.  I just want to continue putting this in front of tour management.  Whether they do anything about it is another story.  GA tickets were available from brokers less than 45 minutes after tickets went on sale.  I tried getting GA tickets for 6 different shows now, 4 of them in both the pre-sale and the public sale and failed on all of them.

Currently just gone 8pm in Dublin and there are 138 tickets for sale on seatwave ....thats where the tickets are going

Well when I go to buy the instant they go on sale, they don't even show up. I actually DID get a hold of 2 the first time I tried, but when I went to pay they said "Sorry, someone else has them, too bad!" Like my friend said, they are supposed to give you like 2 minutes. This shouldn't have happened. That was the one and only time GA even showed for sale. Never heard of Seatwave but I do know StubHub and that's where I see them going for like $400 apiece or something insane like that.

13 minutes ago, perenelle said:

Well when I go to buy the instant they go on sale, they don't even show up. I actually DID get a hold of 2 the first time I tried, but when I went to pay they said "Sorry, someone else has them, too bad!" Like my friend said, they are supposed to give you like 2 minutes. This shouldn't have happened. That was the one and only time GA even showed for sale. Never heard of Seatwave but I do know StubHub and that's where I see them going for like $400 apiece or something insane like that.

http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/38394-legalised-touting/?do=findComment&comment=1134521