Helbig

What Would You Like To See In The U2 Shop That Isn't Already There? Or What Would You Want U2 To Have Made Up That You Would Love To See! Clothing! Or Bling. ( But No Over The Top! ) Simple And Beautiful.

4 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Good qualityPolo shirts subtly branded with JT motifs etc , I love polo shirts, these could be of men’s or women’s fit.

I concur; only men's and women's fit.  Fitted and regular fit shirts, in general, would be nice.  A polo shirt with the logo being that cobra and AB would be great.

I think there should be a line for Babies👶👶🍼 up to Teenagers! 👧👦

U2 Baby clothes all safely tested! Boys and Girls! 

Some U2 Ball's with all different pictures for example The Fly, Macphisto or Larry, The Edge, Adam or Bono! Things like that on U2askoys. Just the Basics! 

For KIndy or preschool, Primary School and High School! A matching Bag and Lunchbox with a handle and keeps food cool! Nice and BIG FOR THE HUNGRY KIDS! They do eat A LOT! With a Matching DRINK BOTTLE and Holder on The Side. 

And a Matching Pencil case. All in a nice PACKAGE! 

IN ALL DESIGNS. NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL! 😃👍

Something Different. 

We must think of the babies to teenagers too!!! 

Come on Management to it! 😃

I will ask my friend what HE THINKS OF THE IDEA! 😃👓👨🎤🎸

Posted (edited)

Various U2-themed phone cases and laptop sleeves. 

Signed merchandise - some that just have those stamped signatures so the items can be mass produced, and then occasionally I think there should be items (pictures, albums, shirts) that are actually physically signed by the band. Of course it's not as good as getting a signature in person but it might help for those of us who don't do GA often or missed the line when the band came in or were skipped over when the band went by. For example, say each band member signs 10 things at a time, like once a month or however often, and then there is a contest or random drawing to pick 10 people out of however many signed up to buy it (or just make them giveaways for us fanclub members... or at least not too expensive and donate the money to (RED)). Then make it so those 10 people are excluded from the next drawing, so the same person can't win every time. That could cause problems in itself but it would be a great way to get an authentic signature without being there in person or taking a chance on eBay or the like. 

Replicas of Larry's 360 Tour shirts! U2-themed converse-style shoes, The Edge beanies and cowboy hats, replicas of the jackets the band wears - like Bono's denim jacket from this tour, the leather jacket from 360, the American flag jacket from Elevation, The Edge's leather jacket with fringe, and anything from the most stylish member, dear Adam. Or other shirts like that number 7 shirt Edge wore during the Elevation tour. Of course there are probably copyrights or something like that to reproducing these items, but there are ways around it with any small design alterations.... Or, you know, more affordable versions. And Bono's sunglasses! Get the licensing to sell those! This is probably all wishful thinking on my part (and falls into the over-the-top) 🙃

Guitar accessories would be great also - straps and stickers. Guitar picks. Larry's ProMark drumsticks. 

And more jewelry! Rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings. 

And every music release ever done by the band! All albums, singles and B-sides, and video releases. A lot of them (mostly the singles) are very hard or impossible to find anymore. 

Edited by Vertigo3333
  • Brilliant 2

I love the idea of a rarities collection. Some of us missed the boat on the The Complete U2 digital box set from iTunes, and while I've been able to pick up singles here and there and the AB box set, it would be nice to have those brought back along with some of the remixes from recent years like those on Artificial Horizon.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

1 hour ago, hollywoodswag said:

....it would be nice to have those brought back along with some of the remixes from recent years like those on Artificial Horizon.

I regret not buying the AH on vinyl from the store when it was available. Prices on the secondary market are through the to roof. So that's one item I'd like to see available again.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, CorkVegan said:

I regret not buying the AH on vinyl from the store when it was available. Prices on the secondary market are through the to roof. So that's one item I'd like to see available again.

I'd like to see all of the U2.com annual gifts be available again on the site, from "Melon" up to the the present. There must be many subscribers who joined later who would like the gifts they missed out on, or longer subscribers who have misplaced ones they once had in the past.

Charge a reasonable price for them - the site would make money and the re-sellers gouging U2 fans on eBay, etc. for stuff that isn't available elsewhere are cut off from doing so. It's a win-win...

• Brilliant 2

A vinyl album remastered and marketed how it used to be......one disc and reasonably priced. None of this 11 track, two disc 25 quid bollox!

• Like 1

I would love to see a BluRay/DVD of various live performances which U2 has done over the years.  Things like The Edge doing Numb on the MTV Video Music Awards and Every Breaking Wave from the EMAs and such would be a dream come true.  I have YouTube but it's not the same as a physical copy of them all.  There have been so many.  It would be nice to have them in one collection.

I like the idea of one disc.  I do like the additional material discs as well.  Perhaps both?

Please, please, please bring back the SOI BluRay/Tshirt combo.  I regret waiting to get it.  That black tshirt with the yellow light was awesome.  Normally, I don't like concert black Tshirts but that one was great.  

I'm voting for sunglasses, the E glasses my favorite yet

Decals

AH re- release.

P.s. I'm saving money now so .. I have to wait on non-essentials