LdeC

Montreal not sold out anymore

Hello

If anyone is still looking for tickets to the Montreal shows Evenko sometimes releases tickets , it's a bit random

Today : level 200 tickets @ $200 (+fees) for both nights , there seems to be quite a few

Luc

Today's ticket drop : multiple seats in sections 215 , 124 (both days) and 105 (June 5th)

105 is the cheapest but behing the stage

Thank you for the heads up!

I will be checking regularly to see if any night 2 GA pop up, I would love to make it to both days - might jump on a cheap seat - but hoping to grab GA.

Hey Guys, 'round what time of day do they do these drops?? I check once in awhile in the evenings but haven't come across them yet.

And U2FanInVT, no offence, but let's leave any GA drops to Montrealers, ok?? lolll ....... on IE I did 1 night of 2 in the stands by the B round stage (other night GA), 2nd tier level 200, (that large balcony type level just below the corporate boxes), was my 1st time in stands in 3 tours (all GA for others) and I can tell you, as you probably know, I will now only see U2 in GA, there's no comparison for feeling the music-show-atmosphere :)  

Hi Passenger 

Unfortunately it seems to be totally random .

I usually look in the morning as I'm trying to get tickets to other shows at the Centre Bell and I figure I might as well also look at U2 , it'll only take 30 seconds extra.

Luc

4 hours ago, LdeC said:

Hi Passenger 

Unfortunately it seems to be totally random .

I usually look in the morning as I'm trying to get tickets to other shows at the Centre Bell and I figure I might as well also look at U2 , it'll only take 30 seconds extra.

Luc

Thx LdeC..... guess I'll have to spend more time scoping out this one :) ..... maybe we should hook-up show night grab a couple of cold ones before the show, working on a few meet-ups w other U2 die-hards :) ... so far I have tix for the Tuesday June 5, working on Wed. 6 June .. later my friend! :) 

Hello again

I'll try to keep this tread up to date by posting some replies from time to time if I see any interesting ticket drops .

Will start new topic if GAs are released.

Luc

• Brilliant 1

On 3/9/2018 at 2:01 PM, passenger789 said:

And U2FanInVT, no offence, but let's leave any GA drops to Montrealers, ok?? lolll ....... on IE I did 1 night of 2 in the stands by the B round stage (other night GA), 2nd tier level 200, (that large balcony type level just below the corporate boxes), was my 1st time in stands in 3 tours (all GA for others) and I can tell you, as you probably know, I will now only see U2 in GA, there's no comparison for feeling the music-show-atmosphere :)  

Ha!  I was at three shows in Montreal on IE tour (First was GA, second was seats and third was seats with my kids along too!).  I have been to most U2 shows in Montreal since Zoo TV tour and it really is a wonderful city to see them in!  Mostly GA, but seats as well.  And yes, I agree nothing like GA.  

I am really looking forward to seeing this tour.  

As for tickets - looks like now just single seats left. 

So I may have missed the opportunity to hit the second night - but will be watching to see what pops up!

After being temporarily sold out over the W-E , today's drop :

A few half-decent (4th row from floor) seats in section 123 @ $360 on the 6th

More scatered seats on the 5th and 6th

Luc

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, U2FanInVT said:

As for tickets - looks like now just single seats left. 

So I may have missed the opportunity to hit the second night - but will be watching to see what pops up!

Hey U2FaninVT, I read at a couple of places that GA drops are pretty rare, in any city..... what's your experience with this if any?? I also read if it does happen it's like 1 week/2-3 days before show day.... I think I remember they did a GA drop in MTL I&E a few days ahead, but that tour had 4 nights in MTL. They also lowered tic prices by 25% 3-4 weeks before the show on the unsold lower bowl, I remember I found that sucked big time since I paid full price for my level 200 at onsale loll .

With just the 2 nights this tour, chances are slim for a GA drop I guess.....  

Edited by passenger789

On 3/19/2018 at 8:41 AM, LdeC said:

After being temporarily sold out over the W-E , today's drop :

A few half-decent (4th row from floor) seats in section 123 @ $360 on the 6th

More scatered seats on the 5th and 6th

Luc

Hi LdeC, today, now, March 6 sold out & March 5 left..... other way around since onsale Dec. 1 

Posted (edited)

After a quiet couple of weeks , some tickets released this morning

Nothing major , some expensive $360 upper level (sections 102 and 124) + cheaper behind the stage seats . For both days .

Luc

Edited by LdeC
Typo

10 hours ago, LdeC said:

After a quiet couple of weeks , some tickets released this morning

Nothing major , some expensive $360 upper level (sections 102 and 124) + cheaper behind the stage seats . For both days .

Luc

Hey Luc, noticed that too, esp. the quiet bit.......... wondering if it is still too early for thinking they might drop some GA's next few days/2 weeks? Trying to remember if GA drops are consistently just a few days before show night, last few tours?!?.......... I ended up not waiting, went w Stubhub for 2 GA's night 2, (a not too bad $200 each), already had night 1.....   

Hi Passenger

Best guess (based on how Evenko usually does things ) : 2 weeks before concert or on the same day  , with the same day drop being the most likely.

All you can do is just keep checking  (which I won't be doing in May as I'm off for a mostly disconnect US trip).

Luc

On 4/13/2018 at 8:21 AM, LdeC said:

Hi Passenger

Best guess (based on how Evenko usually does things ) : 2 weeks before concert or on the same day  , with the same day drop being the most likely.

All you can do is just keep checking  (which I won't be doing in May as I'm off for a mostly disconnect US trip).

Luc

10-4, like I say, I now have 2 nights GA, did not want to leave it to chance :) Enjoy your trip .... vacation??

Vacation + visiting relatives , basically looking for some reprieve from the "wonderful" Montreal weather

Luc

Another so-so drop this morning , mostly overpriced seats far from the stage , one section each in price levels 1 , 2 and 3

And I'm back from vacation , just in time to see a see a whole bunch of top priced ($199+$360) seats in sections 101-102-112-113-114-124 . Close to the floor but still no GA drop .

Luc

• Like 1