Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardie

Why are the BBC holding onto Abbey Rd full live set?

Just curious. Such a great set - on iplayer for a while (part of it), and, unless it's just me - I can't find LIGTAIIW anywhere.

U2 have been so quiet since the album release.

15 minutes ago, yardie said:

Just curious. Such a great set - on iplayer for a while (part of it), and, unless it's just me - I can't find LIGTAIIW anywhere.

U2 have been so quiet since the album release.

LIBTAIIW is in the broadcast, it's the last song in the broadcast on both the short and long versions (which is weird, because it was only the 8th song they played out of 11). The only song which wasn't in the broadcast was All I Want Is You, which they put on YouTube instead.

Cheers Peter , but I'm looking the visual live performance - I saw it whilst on iplayer when available - it seems lost now to all, except the BBC.?

On 3/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, yardie said:

LIGTAIIW

I just spent at least three minutes trying to figure out what song you meant!   lmao.   Thanks for the typo!   

Virtul reality BBC U2?  Are you joking?  I feel old for still wanting my Vertigo 3D.  <_<   I had no idea it was in VR.  I do not have the set up but it's something worth getting if U2.

We do have BBC America. I believe it's on a delay though & we don't get everything. This appears to be one of the "won't get it's"