Sign in to follow this  
supermat3

Transfer Red Zone Tickets

hello, i bought red zone tickets for amsterdam. now i cant go to amsterdam. plans changed. mojo told me its not possible to cancel the order or transfer the tickets. is that real like this? or can i swap or sell them for original price and give the buyer as example a copy of my id and a permission to entry with my tickets?

otherless i lose 600-700 euro...

RedZone tickets are usually nontransferable and do require ID for pick-up.  I recommend contacting Ticketmaster as soon as you can.

i already contacted ticketmaster, the told me i have to contact mojo. mojo said no chance... but really, that cant be the only solution.... they must offer a solution to cancel the order or something like this.... when people get sick or something else... they dont have any chance to transfer tickets. as example for madrid its no problem...

Of course you can transfer RZ tickets.

The safest way is to give the new ticket holder a copy of your CC and your ID and a kind of letter in which you confirm that the new ticket holder has your permission.

if you don’t wanna give away your CC just leave that away. It will even work without it.

On 8.3.2018 at 6:49 PM, spacko said:

Of course you can transfer RZ tickets.

The safest way is to give the new ticket holder a copy of your CC and your ID and a kind of letter in which you confirm that the new ticket holder has your permission.

if you don’t wanna give away your CC just leave that away. It will even work without it.

are you sure thats enough and works?

mojo told me that its impossible to transfer red zone tickets... so in fact, if you cant go to the concert you have lost your whole money?

Supermat3, I am scouring this forum for exactly this information.  I am a long-time fan club member, have seen every tour since 1987 Joshua Tree and had to sell my RZ2 tickets because I am battling a serious disease/diagnosis.  When I purchased in the pre-sale the limit of max (2) tickets in the Red Zone for June 25 at MSG, I had every intention to go.  I was given the option of emailed electronic ticket or (snail) mail printed ticket.  This was different than last year's Joshua Tree and Innocence tours.  I chose printed tickets.  No where on them did it say "non-transferable".  Nor did any instructions follow like the debacle last summer of JT and needing the person there with ID and a credit card... and...all members of party together to get in.  You are right, life happens.  

I re-sold them on Stub Hub.  Stub Hub was selling other RZ tickets.  Ticketmaster resale was not.  I will sue StubHub, Ticketmaster and U2 management if the nice couple (whom I do not know) from Charlotte that purchased them cannot go and I get penalized for resale.  I'm not one to do this and think the whole system is flawed and has worsened instead of getting better for the fans.  I really am trying to do some due diligence here to make sure those that purchased my tickets enjoy the show just as I would have...it shouldn't be this hard.  So if a moderator is moderating the forum, I'm going on record.  You can't say one thing and then do another and then change things again throughout the ticket sale cycle.  It is not only unfair, but unlawful.  Hope you all enjoy the concert.  

1 hour ago, theladyA said:

Supermat3, I am scouring this forum for exactly this information.  I am a long-time fan club member, have seen every tour since 1987 Joshua Tree and had to sell my RZ2 tickets because I am battling a serious disease/diagnosis.  When I purchased in the pre-sale the limit of max (2) tickets in the Red Zone for June 25 at MSG, I had every intention to go.  I was given the option of emailed electronic ticket or (snail) mail printed ticket.  This was different than last year's Joshua Tree and Innocence tours.  I chose printed tickets.  No where on them did it say "non-transferable".  Nor did any instructions follow like the debacle last summer of JT and needing the person there with ID and a credit card... and...all members of party together to get in.  You are right, life happens.  

I re-sold them on Stub Hub.  Stub Hub was selling other RZ tickets.  Ticketmaster resale was not.  I will sue StubHub, Ticketmaster and U2 management if the nice couple (whom I do not know) from Charlotte that purchased them cannot go and I get penalized for resale.  I'm not one to do this and think the whole system is flawed and has worsened instead of getting better for the fans.  I really am trying to do some due diligence here to make sure those that purchased my tickets enjoy the show just as I would have...it shouldn't be this hard.  So if a moderator is moderating the forum, I'm going on record.  You can't say one thing and then do another and then change things again throughout the ticket sale cycle.  It is not only unfair, but unlawful.  Hope you all enjoy the concert.  

This is from the RedZone email that goes out:

A5D90932-F365-490E-BCF2-6AA0937C389E.jpeg

As for Stubhub, they are not affiliated with U2 and therefore probably not aware if tickets are non-transferable/legitimate or not, which is why we always caution against using them. 

Dear Mich40, thank you for your reply.  Two things: that email just came yesterday saying the tickets are "NON-TRANSFERABLE".  No where during or after purchase of the tickets did it say that, anywhere, especially on the physical tickets that were mailed from Ticketmaster.  In other words, as I stated before, you can't make a rule after the fact and then enforce it.  I will call StubHub.  

a point of order:

10 hours ago, theladyA said:

So if a moderator is moderating the forum, I'm going on record.  You can't say one thing and then do another and then change things again throughout the ticket sale cycle.  It is not only unfair, but unlawful.  Hope you all enjoy the concert.  

We moderate the forum, that's true... but what happens outside of Zootopia - like for example, how (RED) Zone ticket sales are conducted and what are the rules and regulations about it, it's outside of our jurisdiction and responsibility. 

When we provide the information is just as information... So, the moderation team is not saying one thing and doing another - ticket sales are not our responsibility...

Max, I meant "you" as a general you of those representing U2 management.  I did not mean to offend but to pass along a message to the powers that be.  We as fans have no other to do that.