Sign in to follow this  
niterpi

use presale again

i was a long term member - at least 10 years.  i accidentally forgot to renew this year (i am so bummed that i let it lapse).  oh well, i used my Experience level presale code to get tickets for vegas.  i renewed yesterday and it bumped me down to the Innocence group - can i use this new Innocence level code to get two omaha tickets?

Ticket limit for presales per tour is 2 for these shows.  If you try to use the new code, you will run the risk of having both sets of tickets canceled.

On 3/6/2018 at 10:23 AM, niterpi said:

i was afraid of that - i will wait for public sale - thanks

I'm sorry you forgot and got knocked into the second presale.  I'm glad you got tickets for Vegas, nonetheless.  I saw a lot of posts where people did not get tickets for Las Vegas.  It seems to have been very popular.  Nothing against Nebraska, as I've been there and loved it. It's a show in Omaha.  I seriously doubt it is going to sell out quickly.  There were GA tickets available for Minneapolis and Indianapolis a couple weeks before TJT anniversary tour this past Summer. I don't think they ever sold all GAs for those shows.  I did not think I'd have luck. GAs being available shocked me.   Keep hope. You may be pleasantly surprised.  If not, keep trying up to showtime and you will most likely get what you desire.  I've done it for years for many artists. I usually get in the first five rows the day before or the day of a show.  I've never not seen GAs released shortly before a U2 show  For renewing subscriptions-U2.com has always sent me reminder notices when my renewal is near.  I think they start a month out and keep going until the day before, or the day of my subscription ending.  Is it possible you got them and they went to a spam folder?  I hope you get your tix for Omaha.

Edited by Manohlive