Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helbig

Ticket Scams Are Happening Again! For All Bands And All Their Fans.

Another big singer and another ticket scam. ?

For all fans that don't know! 

Don't get tickets from! 

GUM TREE, or ANYONE ELSE ON LINE.  ??

( Only get tickets from the real and true dealer. ) ?

No matter how much you want to see your favorite singers. 

You won't get in. Scam tickets are so good you wouldn't know if they are the real thing or not. Until you get to the concert!  ??

It just happened in Australia again. ??

is it as bad as paying hundreds of dollars in membership over years only to find out pre sale experience codes are worthless on ticket day? at least you have someone to blame and resent.

1 hour ago, johnbrewer said:

is it as bad as paying hundreds of dollars in membership over years only to find out pre sale experience codes are worthless on ticket day? at least you have someone to blame and resent.

It is worse.  No moderators are trying to give as much help as possible.  No advance notice exists, so a person does not have a chance to buy seats despite being shut out in the presale.  It's the day of the show.  People have driven and sacrificed, in many instances, to see the show and cannot afford to buy other tickets.  It's one thing to get shut out in a presale.  It's another to realize, an hour before showtime, that a ticket which has already been paid for is a fake and there are a couple hundred people anxiously waiting for you to leave the line and abandon any hope of argument. They then go to the box office thinking someone must be able to help them out and they get no help because the box office cannot do a thing unless the order was a legitimate TM transaction. It kills me to see it.  I understand your frustration about the presales. Standing in line the day of a show, being told your ticket is fake and having no recourse because some slime bucket ripped you off sucks.  It's never happened to me. I've watched others experience it. So much excitement hangs in the air. See the look on someone's face when they realize that they are not going to see their favorite performer(s) and you'll realize it's much, much worse.  I'm sorry you got shut out of the presale.  If you keep searching-there is an excellent chance tickets will be released for whatever show of this tour you desire.