Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

annettegouldie

I cant wait to go and see U2 live for the first time in October.x

Where are you going to see them?

any songs you particularly want to hear and see?

Hi there im going to see them in Belfast in October 27th, I love Vertigo Song , its my first time going to see them live. what about you.xx

21 hours ago, annettegouldie said:

Hi there im going to see them in Belfast in October 27th, I love Vertigo Song , its my first time going to see them live. what about you.xx

Hi 

We’re going to the first London date and I’ve seen them every tour since Zooropa. 

I dread to think how much we’ve spent going to see them!

My fave song, especially live is a Streets.

I hope you have a fab time.

On 3/10/2018 at 4:24 PM, annettegouldie said:

;) Thank you im really excited, they are well worth it.xx

3 minutes ago, adrnik said:

Hi 

We’re going to the first London date and I’ve seen them every tour since Zooropa. 

I dread to think how much we’ve spent going to see them!

My fave song, especially live is a Streets.

I hope you have a fab time.

Im going with my sister, ive just Subscribed to this Fan site a few days ago.x

11 hours ago, annettegouldie said:

Im going with my sister, ive just Subscribed to this Fan site a few days ago.x

Welcome to the Zoo.  They are better live than a person with high hopes can imagine.  The crescendo and bright lights of Streets is reason enough to go.  Of all places to see them live for the first time, it's Belfast?  Sweet.  I hope you have a great time.

10 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Welcome to the Zoo.  They are better live than a person with high hopes can imagine.  The crescendo and bright lights of Streets is reason enough to go.  Of all places to see them live for the first time, it's Belfast?  Sweet.  I hope you have a great time.

Thank you. I cant wait im so excited to see these guys live, by the sound of its going to be Amazing show. Im from Belfast but i live in Downpatrick now. x

Just now, annettegouldie said:

Thank you. I cant wait im so excited to see these guys live, by the sound of its going to be Amazing show. Im from Belfast but i live in Downpatrick now. x

I must get some pitcures of the Concert.

On 3/13/2018 at 12:20 PM, annettegouldie said:

I must get some pitcures of the Concert.

Even if you don't take pics-there will undoubtedly be a plethora of photos from the show(s) on U2.com.  It's one of the many benefits of being a member.  The shows are all very well documented on this site. You can look at past threads and see where there are live streams as each show happens.  It's very exciting.  Something to consider-it is possible to pay too much attention to the tour as one's own show approaches.  I did that for Vertigo and knew what was going to happen before it happened.  Many people enjoy doing this and knowing.  I wished I had not. It's a matter of personal preference. The show was still incredible. Nothing can take away from U2 live.  I wished I had left more of an element of surprise for that tour.  I'm as excited for this tour, if not more so, than any of their tours. I am bringing this up as it is your first U2 show.  I knew nothing of the IE shows and was very happy I did not.  Others have a completely different approach, as I said.  It's something you may want to consider or may not.  I mention it in case you do.

13 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Even if you don't take pics-there will undoubtedly be a plethora of photos from the show(s) on U2.com.  It's one of the many benefits of being a member.  The shows are all very well documented on this site. You can look at past threads and see where there are live streams as each show happens.  It's very exciting.  Something to consider-it is possible to pay too much attention to the tour as one's own show approaches.  I did that for Vertigo and knew what was going to happen before it happened.  Many people enjoy doing this and knowing.  I wished I had not. It's a matter of personal preference. The show was still incredible. Nothing can take away from U2 live.  I wished I had left more of an element of surprise for that tour.  I'm as excited for this tour, if not more so, than any of their tours. I am bringing this up as it is your first U2 show.  I knew nothing of the IE shows and was very happy I did not.  Others have a completely different approach, as I said.  It's something you may want to consider or may not.  I mention it in case you do.

Thank you for some needed advice i cant wait to see Bono live for the first time. are you going to any more shows yourself.x im thinking of not taking any pictures cause it distracts you from everything. x Ive seen your profile youve been here for a while, where are you from if you dont mind me asking.x

On 3/15/2018 at 11:22 AM, Manohlive said:

I did that for Vertigo and knew what was going to happen before it happened.  Many people enjoy doing this and knowing.  I wished I had not.

Same. I tried keeping watching the DVD to a minimum before I saw Vertigo live, but then when the tour got postponed (and looked like it might not happen) I watched it to death. Even watched it the day before the show. Although there were changes to the setlist and stage setup I did kind of ruin it for myself.

19 hours ago, annettegouldie said:

im thinking of not taking any pictures cause it distracts you from everything.

Good advice. Like I said in another thread, I can remember pretty much everything from Popmart because I just took everything in. At Vertigo and 360 I was taking heaps of photos and it totally snaps you out of the moment.

6 hours ago, Grande 3:16 said:

Good advice. Like I said in another thread, I can remember pretty much everything from Popmart because I just took everything in. At Vertigo and 360 I was taking heaps of photos and it totally snaps you out of the moment.

Going to enjoy every moment of it.  I've got 7 month's to wait.x out of all the Concerts I've been to I believe this is going to be mind blowing.  Xx