Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

annettegouldie

Good Evening everyone, how was your day.

Recommended Posts

where I live we had a lot of Snowfall this year.x

 

13 hours ago, natural11 said:

Rainy, productive...overall, a GOOD day! Thanks for asking, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today,  I feel I have not used my time well so far...but I still have time to change that as it is 2:22 pm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My day was a good one.  It needs to warm up by me.  It sounds like those in Scotland down through England are in for a nasty weekend so I won't complain about temps in the 40s.  I think we all need Spring wherever we may be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

My day was a good one.  It needs to warm up by me.  It sounds like those in Scotland down through England are in for a nasty weekend so I won't complain about temps in the 40s.  I think we all need Spring wherever we may be.

we are in for more snow this weekend in Ireland. i cant wait for Summer.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, natural11 said:

Today,  I feel I have not used my time well so far...but I still have time to change that as it is 2:22 pm.

 

There is never enough time in the day, to get to do what needs doing.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 k beach and sand dune run ?‍♂️ spurs won at football ⚽️  wales ??????? won at rugby ? the Paloma Faith in concert. So a good day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent day...I have lots to be thankful for...I am glad to be a part of this U2 community ?:JT_Logo_03:!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute shite (pardon me) today.

On the positive...off for a week and taking a wee trip from Northern Ireland to Co. Kerry in southern Ireland to sort out my issues (with family).:)

It's called a 'wee break' here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, yardie said:

Absolute shite (pardon me) today.

On the positive...off for a week and taking a wee trip from Northern Ireland to Co. Kerry in southern Ireland to sort out my issues (with family).:)

It's called a 'wee break' here.

Hi There I've had a week from hell last week, I lost a family member. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

Marvellous, Easter, dog walks , family, run, wine, gin, and spurs beat Chelsie. Top top day!

happy Easter y’all

Happy Easter to you all.xx?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.