Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarky46

U2 shop what a joke

I can't believe a band as big as u2 are using a joke of a company to supply there merchandise.

first we have the year wait for the 2017 gift now I ordered a viynl album on the 2 nd of march and it's still not here.

i have received an email saying they are moving there warehouse and they don't know when I will receive my order.

im sorry but never again will I order anything from the official web store.

Still no delivery of the vinyl I ordered on the 2nd march still no reply to the 5 emails I have sent since Friday.

i can't ever remember such a pathetic company that I have dealt with.

Today after Six emails asking for my order to be cancelled I received an email telling me they have shipped my order today.

live national the biggest joke of a company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Update

the item was ordered on the 2nd march

an email was sent on the 30th march telling me it had been sent by Royal Mail parcel service

i still haven't received the item and now I'm told I should receive it on the 12th of April.

how can they justify taking over 7 weeks to send a viynl album.

livenation hand youre heads in shame

After 38 days the vinyl has arrived 

now I don't own a company but if I did I would fire any one in dispatch or any one person who would tell me it would take 38 days to deliver an item from one end of England to the middle of Scotland 

i for one will never buy another item from live nation