Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sped

(Merged) EODM Hateful Comments/Eagles of Death Metal frontman calls Parkland shooting survivors 'vile abusers'

On 4/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, Shannon387 said:

those kids, they're amazing. 

They are amazing.  As we know, it's also why they're being attacked.  So much hope from so much tragedy.  Did everyone hear that Remington went bankrupt?  :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Manohlive said:

They are amazing.  As we know, it's also why they're being attacked.  So much hope from so much tragedy.  Did everyone hear that Remington went bankrupt?  :rolleyes:

Karma's a b*tch... ;)

7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Please tell me you are joking.  There's no way I can't pursue this. Ted Nugent is a vile human being.  He lacks respect for women and life in general.  Did he really take this hostage?  I was just gonna go to bed, Shannon!   lol  (gotta laugh or I'm gonna spontaneously combust)   I'll have to revisit this tomorrow.  What a lovely thing to do on a Sunday...google Ted Nugent.  :angry:

Lol! It was a few days ago. I read Ted Nugent said some stuff and stopped there. If you want to pursue it a quick internet search should turn something up. I cant look at that stuff...Im so done with people like him who think they know it all and are jerks about it. 

1 hour ago, Shannon387 said:

Lol! It was a few days ago. I read Ted Nugent said some stuff and stopped there. If you want to pursue it a quick internet search should turn something up. I cant look at that stuff...Im so done with people like him who think they know it all and are jerks about it. 

It's not in the news headlines so I shall follow the course of good music and ignore him as well.

ah gee, such nice comments  said with the goal of peace and understanding as well as advocacy.

must be U2 fans!

I love the young kids too...

lately it seems like the '60's with all the protests and the specter of war with Russia

now, that's a whole other topic!

On 4/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, katty11 said:

lately it seems like the '60's with all the protests and the specter of war with Russia

It seems different than the '60's.  This is not centered around drugs and free love.  Nobody's being forced to go to war.  The war is from within.  The real anti-war movement of the '60's had nothing to do with drugs and peace children.  You probably know this.  I have older friends who were actively involved in the anti-war movement in Madison, WI.  None of them did drugs or had free love.  All that Haight Ashbury crap was a huge party/orgy that ended when speed and heroin hit the scene.  It only lasted a short time while those at the center of the real anti-war movement never stopped.  Hopefully these kids never stop and none of them looked stoned.

On 4/8/2018 at 10:01 AM, dmway said:

Karma's a b*tch... ;)

Please keep reminding me of that.  I don't want anyhone to suffer unnceccessarily. There are a few where a good dose of humility might help.