passenger789

The Boyz in Laval QC for rehearsals.....

3 hours ago, hestia said:

Maybe I could go.

Hi Hestia, just an FYI, many people are aware that U2 is there, lots of media onsite now too.

u2songs.com has the thing well covered, but yeah try your luck next 2 weeks I'm sure Ze Lads will step out for a mini-meet w fans at least once while they rehearse. They usually start mid-afternooon into late evening :)

http://www.u2songs.com/news/spoilers_u2eitour_rehearsal_day_two_report_april_10_2018

Additional security barriers are now in place around the venue blocking off access to certain areas close to the facility. The media has started reporting on U2’s arrival and a number of press are at the arena, perhaps more press than fans. Local fans who are at the arena have been asked for many interviews.

• Like 1

We'll see. ?

18 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

Hi Hestia, just an FYI, many people are aware that U2 is there, lots of media onsite now too.

u2songs.com has the thing well covered, but yeah try your luck next 2 weeks I'm sure Ze Lads will step out for a mini-meet w fans at least once while they rehearse. They usually start mid-afternooon into late evening :)

http://www.u2songs.com/news/spoilers_u2eitour_rehearsal_day_two_report_april_10_2018

Additional security barriers are now in place around the venue blocking off access to certain areas close to the facility. The media has started reporting on U2’s arrival and a number of press are at the arena, perhaps more press than fans. Local fans who are at the arena have been asked for many interviews.

Cool. Thanks for the update. I may take a trip & have a spa day, just like OZ. ☺