Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone heard information about a video release for the Joshua Tree Tour 2017? With one of their most visually stunning shows ever, and the importance of the re-tour for the anniversary, I have searched the site and searched online but can not find even a whisper. Am I missing some info somewhere? Surely they would not withhold letting us relive the incredible experience forever!? Especially with so many songs in the set list so wonderfully redone and played live for the first time! If there is no official word can we get support in the thread?

Greatest Band. Greatest Album. Greatest Tour. 

Hi David, there are a few thoughts on a Joshua Tree Tour 2017 video release in some of the Joshua Tree forums, the popular theory being the release will be in a quiet period when Songs of Experience is not being promoted. But no one knows for sure. I feel like you, that there has to be a release of this at some point in the future, the whole show was visually spectacular and just too important a milestone in the bands history not to record it for posterity. In the meantime there are plenty of videos on You Tube and one in particular from Dublin, has the whole show and is very accomplished.