Sign in to follow this  
Synj

Can't Transfer Tickets for LV?

I originally bought tickets for LV1 and LV2.

I can no longer make LV2 and I have a friend that can't make LV1.

I wanted to offer up the tickets to fans at face value of course, but now I no longer have the option to transfer.

What gives? Why are they allowing promoters to do this crap to us?

I have 3 GAs for a highly anticipated venue and they're going to end up getting eaten because of stupid hoops designed to "protect the fans". Somehow all I ever hear is how the fans get screwed again and again by these hoops that are supposed to be for our benefit?

All I want is for these tickets to get used by someone that can appreciate them. Why won't U2 let me transfer them? And since when can you just change things in the middle of the game? I was able to transfer for 1 ticket way early when I lucked into these tickets and had a friend that wasn't able to buy one. Now all of a sudden they turn the transfer function off without notice?! So underhanded.

Can you transfer them using Flash Seats?  I was able to buy a GA for LV2 and now have the ticket on the Flash Seats app.

Nope.

I was able to transfer one initially to a buddy. And I had the ability to transfer as recently as a month ago.

But apparently they decided out of the blue to restrict transfers.

Why?

How is this reasonable?

I just checked my Vegas tickets, and the option to transfer is still there. Might be something with your account. I'd contact Flash customer support. They are pretty responsive.

Hi

Did you have any luck with Flash customer support? On the TMobile/AXS website when you search for tickets at the bottom of the page it says:

GA is Flash Seats only
Tickets re non - transferable
Tickets are not resellable.

I have been checking the website regularly for tickets and I haven't seen it before. And it appears to only be for GA tickets. This is disappointing to say the least. You have spare tickets and I am looking to buy tickets and it looks like they will not allow this. It would be great to hear how you got on, and if you still have your tickets for LV2  maybe Flash Seats could help us both. It is very unfair that you will lose money and the tickets will go unused.

Just spoke to a friend who has tickets for LV1. On his flash seat account listing for his GA tickets it says "Resale & Transfer Restricted"

His theory is maybe Tmobile/AXS are about to release more GA tickets, and they obviously would prefer to sell more tickets rather than let people swap/sell previously purchased tickets. Just a thought I guess. Maybe the transfer restriction will be lifted nearer the time .

17 minutes ago, bonobabypussycat_ said:

Just spoke to a friend who has tickets for LV1. On his flash seat account listing for his GA tickets it says "Resale & Transfer Restricted"

His theory is maybe Tmobile/AXS are about to release more GA tickets, and they obviously would prefer to sell more tickets rather than let people swap/sell previously purchased tickets. Just a thought I guess. Maybe the transfer restriction will be lifted nearer the time .

That’s certainly possible. More GA tickets went on sale in Tulsa, I read.

I can no longer make the trip to Las Vegas to see the first show.  I spent almost $1k on a pair of VIP tickets and now they are telling me I can't resell, transfer or even get a refund on them?!  That can't be right, can it?

Not sure if things will change in terms of being able to transfer tickets, but if it does I'd love to get a pair of GA's.  My cousin and I are headed out from CO for LV1 sans any tickets at this point. This will be my 9th show and I'm getting used to living on the edge...but it would be great to secure something ahead of time. Thanks.