Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2Community

'Love Is Bigger…'

I like it! It's like the "One" video for the 21st Century (the version where the band dresses up, that is).

Each to their own, in my opinion it's about the worst U2 video I can remember seeing ?

I'm sure you're not alone with your assessment.

However, I think it was brave of them to incorporate a topic that that many struggle with. Obviously, they think that love is the foundation of the acceptance that everyone deserves. I applaud the fact that they have remained remarkably consistent over their whole careers and personal lives in promoting compassion and inclusion - it's a Christian ideal as well as a basic human one. I'm glad they still live up to it.

They probably could've gone further with the love idea, maybe shown a parade. But a bunch of people standing around not doing anything with the song was weird. In another way, it reminded me of the video for Bryan Adams' Let's Make a Night to Remember. Beautiful song, awkward video.

I didn'l like the video so much. The song is beautiful, among SOE best, nonetheless the video doesn't seem so moving.

The subject is important (LGBT community rights) maybe it's gonna be a lost chance

Weakest song on the album, not a great video and now..... very weak remixes.....

C'mon! Release Red Flag Day, with an extended version (80's style)!!!!

On 5/4/2018 at 7:52 AM, cristiu2 said:

Weakest song on the album, not a great video and now..... very weak remixes.....

C'mon! Release Red Flag Day, with an extended version (80's style)!!!!

Nostalgia.....

Fuck the past, kiss the future.

Love Is Bigger was a grower for me but seeing it live knocked it out of the park. Gorgeous, the bridge kills me every time.