Goodnight... going to catch some zzz's at 6am... it was totally worth it.

Good Night everyone! Now to go process that.  Meet us in St. Louis on Friday!

Tremendous tour opener. Returned some great songs to the setlist.

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018
May 2,
2018   Tulsa, OK   BOK Center

1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
  5. All Because of You
  6. I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
  7. The Ocean
  8. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  9. Cedarwood Road
  10. Song For Someone
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  12. Raised By Wolves
  13. Until The End Of the World

iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  14. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  15. Vertigo
  16. Desire
  17. Acrobat
  18. You're The Best Thing About Me
  19. Staring at The Sun
  20. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  21. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  22. American Soul
  23. City of Blinding Lights
  24. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
  25. One
  26. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  27. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/sil-rigote--2/| mixlr.com/no_end_2_love/ | mixlr.com/mrsmullenjr/ | mixlr.com/sherry5160/ | mixlr.com/joe_ahorro/ | mixlr.com/jim-murray/ | mixlr.com/u2start/ | mixlr.com/u2gigs/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

• Like 1

So the set list spoilers were dead-on accurate.

I'm bummed that Red Flag Day and Little Things are not part of the SoE set.

I'm stoked that Acrobat was played tonight.  I was worried that it might be relegated to the second night only, in cities with two shows.  I'm still worried about that (I only have a ticket for Night One in San Jose).

Was Acrobat as powerful as on the recording?

• Like 1

Awesome looks like a great set list. I could live without all because of you and COBL, but overall it’s a great post Joshua tree tour setlist!

2 minutes ago, Rich T. said:

I'm stoked that Acrobat was played tonight.  I was worried that it might be relegated to the second night only, in cities with two shows.  I'm still worried about that (I only have a ticket for Night One in San Jose).

Looks like little things crept in there at the end

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018
May 2,
2018   Tulsa, OK   BOK Center

1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
  5. All Because of You
  6. I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
  7. The Ocean
  8. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  9. Cedarwood Road
  10. Song For Someone
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  12. Raised By Wolves
  13. Until The End Of the World

iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  14. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  15. Vertigo
  16. Desire
  17. Acrobat
  18. You're The Best Thing About Me
  19. Staring at The Sun
  20. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  21. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  22. American Soul
  23. City of Blinding Lights
  24. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
  25. One
  26. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  27. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/sil-rigote--2/| mixlr.com/no_end_2_love/ | mixlr.com/mrsmullenjr/ | mixlr.com/sherry5160/ | mixlr.com/joe_ahorro/ | mixlr.com/jim-murray/ | mixlr.com/u2start/ | mixlr.com/u2gigs/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

Wow...they really did it! I'm proud of them. I was wondering if they would stick to the omission in rehearsals of JT, but they did it.

"All Because Of You" was a bit of a surprise - a good one; I like that song (and virtually all of HTDAAB).

I bet a JT song or two will eventually come back into the set - I see this tour being a long one.

One down - many, many more to go! B)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rich T. said:

Well, just as JT was played at every show last year, TLTTGYA was played at very many of the shows, and (if I recall correctly) the only SOE preview to be played last year. That must have gone into the thinking. (I'm also a little disappointed - I love that song and think it is a new classic. But, I forgive them. ;) )

"Acrobat" in the setlist just makes my year.

Bring on the shows! :CoBL:

9 minutes ago, Rich T. said:

how Red Flag Day isn't on the set list is beyond me, but maybe they'll add it in Europe.  Its an awesome summer time song and should be in heavy rotation on the radio airwaves right about now, imo.  Oh well, we don't always get what we want.

1 hour ago, kittykat699 said:

If they effin' drop this before Montreal, I will shoot myself.... (I still haven't gotten over missing ASOH on JT)

Agreed. It was a very weird feeling last year to hear "Bad" (a song I love, but have heard countlessly many times live) and end up being disappointed that it wasn't ASOH (a song I don't think I have ever heard live - in person, anyway).

I think a lot of these songs are keepers - I bet we hear it (Acrobat, that is).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rich T. said:

I was able to answer my own question:.  It was a powerful performance.  Why have they waited all these years?  Why wasn't it played right before "Love is Blindness" on the Zoo TV tour??   I'd like to see Edge on the catwalk for his soaring solo (3:05).  Can't wait to hear it in San Jose.  It's gonna be like a date with my 30-year-old self from 1991..

Edited by Rich T.
  • Like 3

WAIT!

No mention was made by anyone about the "Be Attitudes".

Did they feature in the show, and, if so, how?

• Brilliant 1

Hello from Italy, that has been a fabolous set list, indeed.  It is incredibly talkative the guitar in ' The Blackout' and Lights of home is even better live! Acrobat nevertheless , I have heard something new in it. Thank you and I hope to listen to all the other songs soon. A great show.

No Little Things? OMG! In my opinion one of the best songs written over the last 10 years.

• Upvote 1

terrible setlist glad i had to sell my tickets now may as well just watch youtube .All that money not to hear many classic songs  that are legendary in the live shows  streets with or without you for instance which were high points of every show.I did suspect the setlist would be poor but no where as bad as this

Not having Streets and WOWY in the setlist is abit like The Killers not playing Mr Brightside. 

I think it's brilliant that in 2018, U2 have the balls go to the heart of America, not play anything off The Joshua Tree and pull it off. Very impressed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phill pohl said:

terrible setlist glad i had to sell my tickets now may as well just watch youtube .All that money not to hear many classic songs  that are legendary in the live shows  streets with or without you for instance which were high points of every show.I did suspect the setlist would be poor but no where as bad as this

1 hour ago, kings said:

Not having Streets and WOWY in the setlist is abit like The Killers not playing Mr Brightside. 

Really? A terrible set list?  Totally disagree....they spent a whole summer playing The Joshua Tree last year....why on earth would they play them again with all the other ‘classics’ waiting to be played.  I am thrilled by this set list and can’t wait - biggest disappointment for me is lack of Red Flag Day and I was hoping for a few others from War/October.  Surprised they included the elevation/vertigo duo again but then again, nothing gets the crowds going like those so I am now counting down the months until September in Europe.  

• Like 1

Wow! Acrobat and Who's gonna ride your wild horses and Love is bigger ..... I could go on and on. It sounded great even though I  only heard it via mixlr. I can't wait to see those songs live and I really hope that they will be played in Europe.