01 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 Timetable Header - Tulsa.jpg02 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 Timetable - Tulsa.png03 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 Timetable Info - Tulsa.jpg04 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 Timetable Footer - Tulsa.jpg

Greetings!

The eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE 2018 Tour has finally arrived, so it's time to bring back again the Live Threads...

This tour promises to be one to remember, and the expectation is huge!!!

Share with the community your photos, videos, comments and analysis... If you have any information about the venue, any fan gathering or something interesting... post it here and let us know - we all are the ones who make these live threads!!!

• Thanks 1

My god, it's almost time!

I'm looking forward, I'm too curious even if I read every spoiler possible...

• Like 1

Well, after all of the presale mess it's time to put it behind us and enjoy our boys live!!!! I can hardly wait. But I have to admit that the presale CRAP still has left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope everyone has a GREAT time at the shows. Safe travels everyone and ENJOY!!!!!!

It will be interesting to see how the GA line works out.  The venue has indicated that they do not intend to honor any lineup started off-premises before 6 a.m. Wednesday.

TOUR THREADS ARE BACK!!! 😄

Those countdown vids which Max is posting off Youtube are driving me crazy with excitement and it's three weeks until Chicago for me.  I hope everyone in Tulsa gets a good spot on the floor and it's the best show ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Any idea if they will be doing this at shows beyond Tulsa? ;)

On 4/30/2018 at 11:13 AM, james busick said:

It will be interesting to see how the GA line works out.  The venue has indicated that they do not intend to honor any lineup started off-premises before 6 a.m. Wednesday.

If only U2 management would take control of the line!  I'm sure the fans running the GA list will sweet talk BOK center staff to use their list.  It's happened before and will continue to happen unless U2 does something to change it.  The vast majority of us can't afford to fly into Tulsa several days before the show and even those living in Tulsa can't check in twice a day.  I know that there is no bad place in this stage design, but nothing's as exciting as a rail position - anywhere along the rail!  Just wish there was a fairer system so that all of us have a chance.

• Like 3

Has anyone made a guess as to what song they will open with? I missed it if they did. My prediction is American Soul  :)

4 hours ago, peggytwoten said:

If only U2 management would take control of the line!  I'm sure the fans running the GA list will sweet talk BOK center staff to use their list.  It's happened before and will continue to happen unless U2 does something to change it.  The vast majority of us can't afford to fly into Tulsa several days before the show and even those living in Tulsa can't check in twice a day.  I know that there is no bad place in this stage design, but nothing's as exciting as a rail position - anywhere along the rail!  Just wish there was a fairer system so that all of us have a chance.

Agreed no bad place.. just hoping to score a GA as I am flying in ticketless.. The gamble is real hahaha

On 4/30/2018 at 8:13 AM, james busick said:

The informal GA always wins... it's why it has continued this long. I would not anticipate the band or management stepping in to start something more official. Again, it's the way it's always been.