Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

francescoandreafalcone

A Bono Interview about the Troubles and the role of Christians in peace process around the world

Hi Guys My name is Francesco and i'm from Italy.

I'm ending a book here in Italy about the rule of cristianity in the development of human, from the example of MLK in USA to Don Tonino Bello here in Italy.

The theme of the book is the message of christian justice as message of peace and the role of christianity in the progress of men and women.

An entire chapter is dedicated on the art of communication of Bono expecially about the Troubles argoument. When a single song opened the knowledge of this question of equality and poverty all over the world.

Two christian factions not interested in christian message of justice but in political issues.

Now i wish to ask a chance to have an interview with Bono, at distance and of course by mail or email in order to limit any form of disturb, about his emotions and his example for many of us in order to open the knowledge on that period in the rest of the world.

What it was, what it meaned for him and for the U2 fan.

Thank you so much for your help.

Francesco

[MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION (LIKE PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES) IN ANY POST ON THE BOARD. Thanks]