Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

San Jose Live Thread #U2eiTour

1 hour ago, jremyu2 said:

Looking for 5 ga tickets for tonight, may 7, san jose to bring the fam.  Thanks

Some one is selling here 

28 minutes ago, u2fanclubbelgium said:

what a nightmare. Just finished 11th call to Ticketmaster... it's a resale ticket via Ticketmaster so they cannot send me that information. I'm allowed to enter GA and that's it. 
So 500$ for GA !!! I'm going crazy here!

You should have your name on the ticket if it was re-sold by Ticketmaster. If yes, then you can just go to RZ check in table to get your wristband. 

RED zone is pretty easy to spot. Ive done it a few times in the past. Look for the (RED) sign. You'll stand in line first for arm banding then next to get in. You will need your ID and it wouldn't hurt to bring the credit card you used to make the purchase. There will be RED zone people there to assist you. Check with them on any questions you have. Arena staff don't always know what's going on with the RED zone. Just look for the big red sign

Edited by Shannon387

22 minutes ago, u2fanclubbelgium said:

Yes. It has my name. Mobile tickets shows redzone and my name. Just no idea where and when I need to be for RedZone checkin...

then you're fine, nothing to worry about :) Look for Red Zone kiosk near SAP Center for check-in.

• Thanks 1

Typically there has been a check-in sign/flag placed for Red Zone ticket holders so it's easy to spot. In Tulsa, it was right next to the GA entrance. In St. Louis it was close as well.

Anyone Periscoping the two San Jose shows? Leave your handle here and which night you're attending if so!

Edited by lukylsp

GA Tickets for tonight's show are available on Ticketmaster for face value (non-resale)! 

4 hours ago, jremyu2 said:

Looking for 5 ga tickets for tonight, may 7, san jose to bring the fam.  Thanks

GA tickets are available on ticketmaster.com

2 hours ago, lukylsp said:

Anyone Periscoping the two San Jose shows? Leave your handle here and which night you're attending if so!

streams are usually very unreliable - more often than not, mobile signal and/or wifi inside the venues is not strong enough to ensure a continuous and reliable stream, being audio or video. Someone can post their name or a link only to drop it one minute after starting (to a point in which there have been shows without audio or video - has happened in the past)

Your best bet is to keep checking periodically the thread and the fan community social media for any audio and video link... for video, it's a good idea to have this link in hand: https://www.pscp.tv/search?q=U2 , always with the understanding that these links most likely won't last but for a few songs and with the patience to be jumping from one broadcast to another...

for if useful...

5 minutes ago, RobertaSinoara said:

Does anyone know if there's Red Zone on both sides of the stage?

yes... this is the basic stage setting (not this particular venue, but it helps to get an idea)

31718742_10214732171832456_3545702812329443328_n.jpg

• Thanks 1