3. Lights of Home
  4. Beautiful Day
  5. I Will Follow
  6. Gloria
  7. Red Flag Day
  8. The Ocean
  9. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  10. Cedarwood Road
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
  12. Raised By Wolves
  13. Until The End Of the World

iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

14. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  15. Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet)
  16. Desire
  17. Acrobat
  18. You're The Best Thing About Me / Landlady (snippet)
  19. Staring at The Sun
  20. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  21. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  22. American Soul
  23. City of Blinding Lights
  24. One / Invisible (snippet)
  25. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  26. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/sil-rigote--2/ | mixlr.com/rossgperry/ | mixlr.com/dreamoutloud | mixlr.com/tom-ryan-3/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

• Brilliant 1

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018

May 8, 2018   San Jose, CA   SAP Center at San Jose

1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. Beautiful Day
  5. I Will Follow
  6. Gloria
  7. Red Flag Day
  8. The Ocean
  9. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  10. Cedarwood Road
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
  12. Raised By Wolves
  13. Until The End Of the World

iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  14. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  15. Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet)
  16. Desire
  17. Acrobat
  18. You're The Best Thing About Me / Landlady (snippet)
  19. Staring at The Sun
  20. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  21. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  22. American Soul
  23. City of Blinding Lights
  24. One / Invisible (snippet)
  25. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  26. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/sil-rigote--2/ | mixlr.com/rossgperry/ | mixlr.com/dreamoutloud | mixlr.com/tom-ryan-3/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

Absolutely brilliant set list. Gloria followed by Red Flag Day...Acrobat... still hoping for Ordinary Love and Book of Your Heart but overall the most eclectic set they’ve played in years. Roll on Manchester

Edited by Paulj101
  • Like 1

Red Flag Day and Gloria. Hot damn.

Another super stellar show. These damn direct calls to actions are very convincing. Coming out with a bullhorn to literally rally us...  It's important stuff, it's scary times, this is exactly the type of gatherings we need. The energy was so strong and positive. A second night I felt privileged to be part of this with other fans.  ???

Edited by shooboxx
  • Like 4

Good to see Gloria back in! Wasn't too sold on Red Flag Day when I first heard the album but that sounded great, and it looked like the band were enjoying it too - Larry was pounding that kit! Acrobat just seems to be getting better every time they play it, and I can't believe that they're actually playing it and it wasn't just a one-off. I'm cautiously delighted (cautiously because we all know what happened with A Sort of Homecoming last year) that both Acrobat and Staring At the Sun are still in the setlist. I actually really like the new intro to Pride as well - it seriously brings out Adam's bass tone and lets it shine forth!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Good to see Gloria back in! Wasn't too sold on Red Flag Day when I first heard the album but that sounded great, and it looked like the band were enjoying it too - Larry was pounding that kit! Acrobat just seems to be getting better every time they play it, and I can't believe that they're actually playing it and it wasn't just a one-off. I'm cautiously delighted (cautiously because we all know what happened with A Sort of Homecoming last year) that both Acrobat and Staring At the Sun are still in the setlist. I actually really like the new intro to Pride as well - it seriously brings out Adam's bass tone and lets it shine forth!

That's always the issue, isn't it? This great song in, that great song out. What card will we draw our night?

I would love to see Gloria live again, but what happened to WGTRYWH? I'm fine with SBS and NYD being out, but what about The Showman (my favorite track from the new album)?

Raised by Wolves is good, but what about Every Breaking Wave?

And so on, and so on...

It is, ultimately, an embarrassment of riches. No wrong answer.

It's great to be a U2 fan!

Cheers

Larry looked like he was having fun with Red Flag Day. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's fantastic. 

Thanks for posting.

3 hours ago, ramsatw said:

That's always the issue, isn't it? This great song in, that great song out. What card will we draw our night?

I would love to see Gloria live again, but what happened to WGTRYWH? I'm fine with SBS and NYD being out, but what about The Showman (my favorite track from the new album)?

Raised by Wolves is good, but what about Every Breaking Wave?

And so on, and so on...

It is, ultimately, an embarrassment of riches. No wrong answer.

It's great to be a U2 fan!

Cheers

13 makes me cry, but what about The Little Things? Oh wait, I can see the headline "Audience Drowns in own tears at U2 gig" generating some pretty bad publicity. ? I do hope they add it though. RFD being added is a good sign - it seems they have more confidence in Experience as a new album than they did in Songs of Innocence or No Line On the Horizon. 

Actually, good point in regards to Every Breaking Wave - I'd have thought that'd be one of the ones from Songs of Innocence they'd keep around, and they did play it on the BBC special. I'd much prefer to have it than Song For Someone. That said, I'm glad that it's my 3 favourites from SOI (Iris, RBW, Cedarwood Road) that they've brought back.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cedarwood Road is awesome. 

Great show last night!  Great shows in San Jose!!  Thank you U2.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Thanks all

Thank you for all the information you post.  Thank you for making it more accessible to others.  I've been in that thread two or three times and I've still got stuff to read.  Thank you.

I just watched the clip of Red Flag Day which Mich40 posted in this thread.  Does it seem like they are really concentrating?  I don't know how eles to say that.  It doesn't quite express what I'm asking.  I watched the Edge closely.  His eyes rarely leave the fingerboard to look at the audience.  The same is true for Adam.  At one point, more towards the end, right before Bono sings, Hey Hey, he smiles.  It almost seems like he's happy that it's coming together.  I don't remember seeing them concentrate that much on their fingering before.  This is conjecture.  It seems like they are really pushing themselves as musicians.  I am not a famous rock musician.  I don't know.  I'm asking what others think.

Edited by Manohlive

14 hours ago, Paulj101 said:

Roll on Manchester

I keep thinking of people in Europe and how long you are waiting.  Three weeks is driving me nuts.  How do you do it?  ?

I enjoyed both nights in san Jose but yesterday I felt even more inspired with their positive energie and powerfulness

IMG_4345 (1).jpg

IMG_4287.JPG

IMG_4348 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1