Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colelandry

God's Heart - Who speaks for God

I want to try to put it out there, what God might be thinking, yes the God of scripture, and how He is feeling about the latest decisions/stands of U2. Someone out there, can you help me to understand how this group can lean the way they have lately? No doubt, they have done so much for Social Justice throughout their career, and since they do profess a Christian faith, how does that continue to play out as time continues. As a young boy, growing up in the faith myself, it was amazing to see - that this band who took on governments, racists, etc. also stood for what God stood for in scripture and it was heartfelt not just someone saying something. Even if the world wasn't understanding what they were singing about, I got it, and people in the church slowly were coming around to the idea that this rock band was certainly different.  For me, though, lately, it seems decisions are more like what the world stands for than scripture - sort of like how Solomon in the Bible lived out the last part of his days - after all the blessings, he started living contrary to how God would have wanted him to live (eg - marrying into foreign religions etc) So for me, this started in 2015, when they encouraged the vote for equality in same-sex marriage - Bono wearing a rainbow flag on stage that night (bad decisions) (yes people can believe and do what they want or believe they want, but it is something that scripture clearly does not support . However, I get that some struggle with the temptation, so it's not as easy or as black and white sometimes, yet there is still a right and wrong when you get down to it. Again, how does God feel? The point is that we are to be patient and understanding, but firm to the scripture being the authority when required. Then recently, they let this guy from Vogue do a video for Love is Bigger...(bad decision) and it portrays many youth that are in the LGBT community, which now looks like something that would make a great anthem for that group. I don't honestly think God feels fantastic about a video with two boys together, yet he understands why they may have gone down that road, and only he can show the way out. The latest now is that U2 is for the Yes vote to repeal the 8th. What the heck? How can you vote that you want abortion to be legal? I mean, honestly, I understand in extreme situations, like if the mother's life is in jeopardy, but take a look at scripture, Bono, Edge, where do ever get the picture that God thinks it ok to stop the birth process of another human being? And if you vote YES, then at what point would you change to a NO vote? What I mean, is would you say to NO to abortion if the baby was almost full term, like 8 1/2 months? of course you would, so what about 7 1/2 months...so follow the logic...how can you suddenly change it to a yes vote around the 2-3 month mark or earlier?? can you??? - I laugh when I read about Liam Neeson and his stand as well but I'm wondering how God feels. - “Having spent a significant part of my life based outside of my home country, I have witnessed Ireland becoming a nation that leads the world on social issues yet we still treat women as second-class citizens by taking away the basic right to make choices about their own bodies and if and when to have children..." Really? we're talking about taking rights away when it concerns taking the life of another human - not if and when to have children - that was always your right - nobody took that away.....do we have to explain here how making a baby works? if you choose to pro-create, that means you choose to possibly get pregnant, which is the majority of what we're talking about. What ever happened to living with the consequences of one's actions - I'm not pointing the finger here, b/c we all have to live with our decisions. I understand that having a child maybe not exactly when you wanted to can be a tough decision, but it would definitely bring a smile to God's face, vs a tear. Remember we're talking about how God feels, not us.  (if someone did take that right away by force, that does not make God happy at all, in fact he is furious with that, the same way he is furious whenever any human wrongs another - only He understands how you feel and can help. He can even help you to love and care for that child...now that's only possible thru him - can you imagine that story? Part of an article from the Irish Times went like this when the band put it out there that they stand for the YES vote, to repeal the 8th. 

One furious fan wrote: "This breaks my heart. I have loved and followed you for 20 years. I still love you but I can’t follow you down this road. My tickets to upcoming shows will go unused".  Another said: "Life is beautiful, how can you deny it to these children when each of us would cling to our own so fiercely?"  A third added: "'Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby’s head' — interesting to know you no longer want babies to have that freedom. You offer 'choice' to those who will ensure babies will never reach “newborn” status. A lot of your songs now very questionable."

I have to agree with all these fans - and I know there are others who feel the opposite too - As Edge did say, there are a lot on both sides...and they do talk about how both sides of the white house have to work together, maybe we all do too.

This is written so beautiful. I'm feeling exactly the same way.

Love and love is all we have left
A baby cries in the womb
Love is all we have left
Love and love is all we have left
You argue 'cause you can't accept
Love is all we have left

Thanks - I love the line you inserted - As for me, I never really edited anything, didn't have a lot of time, and I don't want it to come off as an attack - I know the enemy is not flesh & blood and that I can't change a person's viewpoint - that's God's department. It's so easy to get into a back and forth argument online, which ends up pretty much pointless - but I believe if you don't bring God into the picture, well you're labouring in vain. The battle is spiritual not vs people. On the new tour, Bono brings back MacPhisto - during 'Acrobat' - MacPhisto (devil) basically says to the crowd that since they don't believe anymore in his existence, it's how he gets most of his work done - (straight from C.S. Lewis' book, "Screwtape Letters", sounds a lot like today's post-modern society, if we say God, devil don't exist - then we can make up their own morality - that is, if no God, then I have no shame for anything I do - 'They say they want the kingdom, but they don't want God in it" (The Wanderer). 

You are taking scripture and interpreting it according to what you believe.  I don't think God concerns His Self with what U2 is doing.  U2 is a creation of man, not God.  I think that God is probably concerned with the Rohingya refugees clinging to hilltops in what is not even a shanty town.  Close to 700,000 of them are singing songs about being swept away into the Bay of Bengal/Indian Ocean.  You compare Solomon to a rock band?  Who gave you this authority?  Before one speaks for God-one would do well for his or her own self to make certain that what they say about God is correct.  Did Christ dictate what you wrote?  Did He tell you to write it or were you pissed off because some human beings are doing things other than you'd have it?  I am Catholic.and I'm gay.  Do you have any idea how many times I've been damned to hell by others for either or both combined?  I spend all my time thinking about God.  If I'm not thinking about Him, I am thinking about the fact that I'm not thinking about Him while I worry about others. My heart tells me that's okay because I'm concerned about others.  Are you begging and pleading with God to save those refugees?  If not, then you might want to reconsider your priorities. I'm worrying about not only those refugees, but all refugees in this world who have no home.  That includes those who are sleeping on the cement in Mexico, behind a wall that prevents them from fleeing terrorism.  Much of that terrorism is created by America's need for excess and waste.  Where in the Gospels does Christ give us the right to point at another and say sinner?  Nowhere.  I've looked and read and looked.  Nowhere.  That's pretty much why you are so upset-you believe abortion is a sin.  I have my own beliefs. on the subject. That does not mean I can impose my view upon others or take away their free will. 

How well do you know the Gospels?  What differentiates Luke from John?  What is Matthew's main concern?   What about Mark?  I hope you can answer those questions.  I really hope you can.  If so, you should read them anew because you have missed the message.  No human being has a right to point at another, in the name of God, and say, "You are wrong.:".  We all know, in our hearts, what is right and what is wrong.  It is up to each of us to make our own decisions.  It is up to each of us to approach God on our own. I am very blessed becasue I got the crap beat our of me when I was a little boy.  I was told I was a faggot and a pussy and I would never amount to anything. That battered and bruised little boy cried out to God and He answered in ways I could not even fathom.  You would not believe me if I told you.  Each of us has a unique and individual path to God.  It is not up to us to worry about another's relationship with God.  It is not our right to impose our beliefs upon others.  That takes God hostage and drives people away from Him. Abortion exists.  It is not going to stop. It is not up to me to decide for another what is right and what is wrong.  It is up to others to decide that for their own selves.  

You take on the LGBT community.  How do you know, FOR CERTAIN,. that being gay is wrong?  Where in the Gospels does Christ say it is wrong to be gay?  Nowhere.  I've read and I've read.  I've looked and I've looked.  NOWHERE.  Once again, you take God hostage by comdemning others.  Don't give me the usual arguement, by quoting a certain translated scripture, because I've a hundred answers for that one too.  NOWHERE.  What do you know of tranlations of classical text?  My mentor translated every single Greek comedy and tragedy in existence. He also translated Latin text.  He wrote a book called, The Bible's Greatest Stories.  He did much of it in my home, where he stayed during Winter while he taught at Notre Dame and Centinary College. If you can get a copy of that book and read it...Paul thanks Bill Lemieux for housing him and feeding him. That was my home. Bill is one of my Godfathers. Getting back to translation of classical text-one needs to consider, when reading something which is translated, the source of the translation and if said source had/has an agenda while translating.  You probably justify condemning at least 10% of our world by something of which you know nothing.  What is the verb that is used when the only passage in the Bible speaks of man sleeping with man?  Do you know? I spoke with my mentor about it at length. I studied with this man well, well beyond my college degree. I discussed that passage many, many eveings with him.  He taught me the verb and its meaning and how it can be misinterpreted AND how it has been misinterpreted.  I'm not going to discuss it because I've no need to justify who I am. Where do you come from that you think you can take on all of this and be right?  I ask that out of concern for you, not me.  When you take the name of God and speak for Him-you take on a responsibility you cannot imagine.  You have taken Him hostage to justify your own beliefs and condemned others in doing so.  Stop that, please.  It will only bring agony upon you and not those you condemn.  One last thing about the Bible-many, many Bibles speak of grasshoppers yet they did not exist.  They were not grasshoppers.  They were locusts.  When they came and ate the crops-everyone starved.,...including straight and gay and black and white and rich and poor and purple and pink and checkered and polka dotted.  I suggest you read the gospels and study them before you speak of God in a public forum; especially when you are taking on the devisive issues of our time and expecting others to share your views.  You are talking about God.  Think about it.  You are talking about God Almighty.  By what authrority do you say gay people are sinners?  Don't give me the usual argument that you did not say it. You implied it.  I've a thousand answers for that one.  I've lived it.

Here I am going to address you attacking Bono for using the American flag.  The American flag does not respresent God.  It does not speak for God.  Study what America did in the 80's in Centrall America and you will quickly realize that it's just a flag.  It stands for something that is not of God.  It is of man.  Bono has earned the right to do what he's doing.  It was always his right. He never needed to earn it.  I say he's earned it because I admire his writing and much of that for which he stands. He's earned it by being who he is, day in and day out, and remaining true to it.  Bono is a Catholic.  Do you think it was easy for him to take the stance he took?  I can say that as a Catholic, it might have been quite challenging to take a stance.  I do not know.  I am using that to take it back to the American flag.  He can do as he pleases.  If you do not like it then why did you pay to be a part of this forum?  There are rules to this website.  They essentially amount to treat others with respect.  I've come down really hard on you.  It is because I admire your willingness to adhere to your convictions.  The problem is that your convictions are not of your own heart.  They are what others told you they should be.  Read the Gospels and think.  You are pointing out specks when you are clearly blinded by your own plank.  Stop doing that.  It will only cause you trouble and harm.

As for Bono using the flag....I say this....America has declared itself the greatest country in the world.  By what authority American did that...I do not know.  Spain is an incredible country.  Itlay is an amazing country.  Those are the only two in which I have spent time and read about and spoken with its people. I love them both.  No country is the greatest country.  We are all equal.  Each of us is different and all of us are facing disaster if things do not change.  America is putting up barriers to stop people in need who are not American.  Bangladesh has opened its borders, despite being the poorest country in the world, to the Rohingya refugees.  Which country do you think Christ would say serves God the most? 

The woman putting her last penny in the well is what I feel in my heart.  

I'm sorry, Zootopia.  I cannot stand by and let another tell me that I'm not equal. I had to say all of this.  I wish I had not read this thread.

Absolutely, they need our prayers and help. I love your eagerness for God's word. That's where the authority lies. Nobody deserves to be treated in any abusive way. If someone abuses someone else, is that a sin? Would you call it that? or would you say that you have no right to judge someone's actions. You mentioned above that nobody has the right to point at anyone and say what they are doing in wrong? .I disagree. I believe you can say something is wrong without pointing the finger and calling them a sinner. That's up to God. (First take out the log in my own eye before pointing out the speck in another's) So, I'm not condemning anyone. I'm not calling anyone sinner.  Jesus never did either, he redeemed them, and then said Go and sin no more. So he did call it sin. I would definitely say that those you mention above sinned against you.There is a difference in identifying something that is a sin, and pointing and saying sinner..That's what I see when I see a living baby killed in an abortion. To say the baby isn't alive yet is crazy. Why does a mother who cares about their child before birth stay away from drink and smoking - because they care for the child within, and don't want to harm him or her. Sounds like a person to me! I know it's hard to understand, and there can be terrible circumstances, but for me it comes down to what scripture says. No, I'm not speaking for God, he didn't dictate to me, nor did I ever say that. But it is clear in scripture that God loves the unborn child. He/she is a living person. Read Psalm 139, for example. 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;  your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place,  when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;  all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God! How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,  they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you

If anything, I'm just agreeing with what God already said, plain and simple, not twisting anything to fit my belief. It's clear he created us 

As for the Solomon 'comparison', I said it's just something that popped into my mind. As a "God-lover" he sure did make some crazy decisions as he got older.

I pray you find peace in your heart.

2 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I'm sorry, Zootopia.  I cannot stand by and let another tell me that I'm not equal. I had to say all of this.  I wish I had not read this thread.

Discussion is ok... that's the purpose of the board.

Just remember to always keep it civil... when in doubt, take a timeout before posting something...

Hey, never, never called you unequal - everyone has a right to choose to believe/live their life - Just to answer a question you had, about where in the bible does it say.....there are tonnes - In Genesis it does say that God created man in his own image - male and female he created them...and for this reason a man shall leave his mother and father and be united to his wife.  So I can believe this is true just like any other person can ignore, or believe something else.   

What I do know is that exporting the problem overseas whilst ignoring the problem at home is not the answer.

You didn't call me unequal.  You told me I was making the wrong choice and then justified it by saying, "Hey, it's up to you.".  You don't have to tell me what is in the Bible.  I already know.  I'm seriously bummed because my other Godfather, who is a priest, left a Bible for me at my parish's office.  I've been sick and unable to get it.  He left a letter telling me what to read again so I could then go and speak to him of my discernment in what I read.  I take this very, very seriously.. You don't know me.  As long as I'm already naked in truth....I'll tell you something else.  I am bisexual.  I was in love with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.  I'd still be with her.  She had demons.  She got very nasty.  She had two abortions just to hurt me.  It still hurts. That does not give me the right to take away the rights of another or impose my own personal beliefs.  Banning abortion will solve nothing. Wanna know another truth?  The other side of me came out and I fell in love.  I got sick and he started drinking a lot. We could not get married.  Everything was wonderful until we faced hard times. I spent 15 years of my life paying half the bills for a home.  He threw me out of what was righfully my home.  I foolishly trusted, because we could not get married, and lost everything. That is one reason why same sex marriage is so important. It's five years later.  I had to deal with him today because I let him have my dog.  I just spent a week without my dog being at my side.  He's 17 years old.  Each day is precious.  I don't have to let him have my dog as it's legally my dog. I still do becaause it's the right thing to do.  It hurts.  My dog could be gone any day now.  It was a very rough week.  I could easily do the easy thing and say, F#$k you, it's my dog.  I do not.  My heart tells me the right thing to do is let him have Bruff (my dog)  because he loves Bruff too.  It's not easy being a Catholic and truly practicing it. It's very difficult at times.  I'm not complaining.  It's my choice.  He wanted to be friends. I did not.  He has no friends.  I'm the only person who truly cares about him to where I'm willing to sacrifice despite what he did. I had my heart broken and lost almost everything and I've never had a break from him. I have to deal with him and he drinks too much. It is my choice. It is not forced or imposed upon me.  It would be so easy to abandon him as he did me.  I will not.  My heart tells me the right thing to do is suffer him while rebuilding my own seperate life.  That's what I'm doing.  I do this because I love God. 

There are people in here who I respect and sincerely care about from all over the world. I don't even know them save for what they say in these forums.  Words matter.  Those people are now going to know truths about me which I'm not comfortable with most people knowing.  I'm willing to do that because I want you to see the other side of things.  After I wrote what I did earlier...I took a shower and gave this all serious thought.  My insight was that I shoud not have come down so hard on you. You have every right to feel and believe and express what you think.  I was too harsh depsite strongly disagreeing with you.  Writing about God is a very serious thing.  Man took that hostage a long time ago and it became something else.  Many people do not have or share our faith. What of Buddahism?  What of the Tibetan monks who have suffered so much for what is right?  Are they going to go to hell because they don't believe in the same God we do? If they spend their whole lives devoted to doing good...are they not going to get into heaven? I believe that a person can do what is right and good and not be of some religious conviction yet still get into heaven.  Some of them may be further in front of the line because they did more good than you or I did.  As far as the Genesis thing-that's the old.  It has its validity that was confimed by the new.  I'm concerned with the Gospels of Christ and doing what is right to make the world a better place no matter how much it hurts or costs me.  I don't just say this.  I practice it every single day. So now that you know these truths about me....what am I?  gay?  straight?  bisexual?  Does it even matter?  I loved and I loved with everything I had.  I was badly hurt and I still love.  Do you really think I'm castigated by God or not following Him or whatever?   I'm writing all of this in hopes you might see the other side.  I am not comfortable doing this.  I'm embarrassed.  You asked of God's heart. I believe in the Sacred Heart.  That is not mine to speak about save what I beleve.  I also believe that God is in each of our hearts.  It's different for everyone.  You asked who speaks for God.  I cannot speak for Him.  I can speak from my own heart, as I just tried to do.  That's all any of us can do. Each of us is different.  My path is not yours.  Your path is not mine.  We all face challenges and have opinions.  Each of us is valid.  We all have the right to make our own choices and find our individual and unique path toward that which is truly good. 

15 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

What I do know is that exporting the problem overseas whilst ignoring the problem at home is not the answer.

WTF?  You pop up everywhere and have something which makes me laugh.  I love it.

I already have peace in my heart.  I found it by loving everyone and not judging and caring about those who are on the other side of the world as well as myself.

8 hours ago, colelandry said:

If someone abuses someone else, is that a sin?

You've missed the point.  It is nobody's place to look at another and say sinner.   

13 hours ago, colelandry said:

As for me, I never really edited anything, didn't have a lot of time

There you have it.  You speak of God but don't have a lot of time so you don't bother going back and correcting any mistakes you may have made.  I am embarrassed by what I wrote.  I did not sleep last night. I lay in bed contemplating every word I wrote. I rarely take such an impassioned stance.  The last time I did that I took on a priest in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.  It was in private.  His argument was dogma.  Mine came from my heart.  I don't care about dogma.  I care about what is right.  One does not easily take on a priest in St. Peter's Basilica.  I'm still measuring my words to him and that was a decade ago.

And life experience of those who claim to speak for god or as self appointed mouthpieces of God of the various religions around the world , is that they often only spout their own interpretation of religion’s words for their own often unholy ends.

12 hours ago, colelandry said:

If someone abuses someone else, is that a sin? Would you call it that?

No.  I would call it a bad mistake.  It is not my right to judge another. I forgave those people the second it happened to me.  Letting go of it, for my own good, is the hard part.  I'm baring my soul here and all you are doing is quoting.  It's easy to do that.  I am not comfortable with what I've revealed.  I did so because it is my example and not words which have been taken by man and forced upon others.  I am speaking on the broader spectrum; not this thread.  

18 hours ago, colelandry said:

It's so easy to get into a back and forth argument online, which ends up pretty much pointless

Then please do not start one in a public forum; especially when it's apparent you have not thought it through completely.   I'm not even sure what you are saying.  First it's about abortion and then it's about LGBT.  Two people of the same sex having sex do not get each other pregnant. What does one have to do with the other?  

On 5/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, colelandry said:

.do we have to explain here how making a baby works? if you choose to pro-create, that means you choose to possibly get pregnant, which is the majority of what we're talking about. What ever happened to living with the consequences of one's actions

Yes, we do.  Had I known how easily my girlfriend could get pregnant-I would have made sure I was more protected than Fort Knox.  I did not know.  Most children now learn about sex from porn.  The majority of parents do not speak of sex to their children.  I've read several articles on it lately, from several different sources.  

On 5/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, colelandry said:

Then recently, they let this guy from Vogue do a video for Love is Bigger...(bad decision) and it portrays many youth that are in the LGBT community, which now looks like something that would make a great anthem for that group. I don't honestly think God feels fantastic about a video with two boys together, yet he understands why they may have gone down that road, and only he can show the way out.

I hope it does.  The second I saw it, I sent it to my Godchild who was a nephew and is now my niece.  You speak of God.  Let me now speak of my own personal experience with God.  I did not know my nephew.  I was very sick and could not get to things.  It slayed me not knowing him; especially because he was my Godchild.  I was on the floor praying. I was crying because I did not know him.  You know what I heard?  I heard:  Yes, but now you have the chance to know her when she needs you most. Go and love her. 

Notice I am not using quotation marks.  I did not hear a voice.  I heard it in my heart and I felt it in my soul.  I don't understand transgender.  I'm learning about it from her.  I'm asking questions and trying to understand.  She did not choose to be a her-it's who she is and who God created. In asking those questions and trying to understand, I got texted and told, I love you!, from my Godchild for the very first time and she's in her mid twenties.  For me, that is what it's all about....loving when you do not understand.  

18 hours ago, colelandry said:

I don't want it to come off as an attack

Then why are you doing so?  You are attacking U2.  You are attacking the LGBT community.  By combining God with abortion-women are going to see it as a direct attack, not only against their rights as human beings, but also an attack on them as human beings. You do not know their religious convictions.  You do not know if they have struggled with their decisions.  You do not know their circumstances.  You do not know how or why they have come to terms with their decsion. You do not know their stuggles.  You are both presuming and assuming.  You especially do not know if they have a relationship with God or not.

We create peace by breaking down barriers; not building them up or reinforcing them.

1 hour ago, doctornickriviera said:

And life experience of those who claim to speak for god or as self appointed mouthpieces of God of the various religions around the world , is that they often only spout their own interpretation of religion’s words for their own often unholy ends.

Am I doing that?  Please give me an honest answer.  I will take no offense. 

No I’m talking people who manipulate religion for evil like ISIS. Also those who use Gods words to exploit others. I’m not referring to you at all . 

3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Am I doing that?  Please give me an honest answer.  I will take no offense. 

No - he's clearly referring to the OP. I found the original post quite pretentious and sanctimonious. I chose not to enter the fray, but I am very glad you did.

Thanks.  I did go overboard.  I forgot it's a show day.  The mods are busy.  They don't need to be reading repetition.  This type of thing obivously angers me.  It has America divided.  I fear it's going to get more violent.  I'm going to stop as I've made my point.  Thank you.  I was very worried.

I wanted to end what I've said in this thread on a positive note.  I've been thinking about it all day long.  I thought maybe I should just leave it be.  My heart told me no yet told me nothing else so I let it go.  The second I heard the studio version just now I knew how to do it.  I'm leaving it to the words of Mr. Taylor Goldsmith.  I admire his writing tremendously.  I cannot sit by and watch or lsten to someone use God to dicatate the lives of others.  It is not the God I know and love.

Hey - I'm sorry it upset you so much you couldn't sleep. I am glad that we're able to converse about it - whether we agree or not. Just like all inclusiveness, we have to allow both sides to believe what they choose to believe. I don't know what OP stands for. I agree with you guys about ISIS, evil etc. say if they set off a bomb killing people and then say God wills it - is crazy, God never wills that. The quote from Genesis, you replied that was in the Old Testament, and not the new, is actually in the New as well. Remember Jesus repeated that statement in the gospels. I;m not attacking people, rather I'm stating that if scripture is inerrant, and one agrees and believes that, how do they come up on the direct opposite side of these issues. The point was brought up about other religions and if they're doing lots of good works, wouldn't they go to heaven. Again, it's the authority of the scriptures that say clearly, it is by grace we're saved, not of works. Our righteous deeds are like filthy rags the bible says, it's only b/c of Jesus that we're washed clean. The struggles you mention are absolutely heart breaking. I would never belittle that, or point a finger at you or anyone, and if tempted to, I'd feel God saying to me thru his Spirit, "Hey, what about some of your choices...you're not so pure...you don't have a perfect record on the internet, you haven't always loved your wife the way I can help you to" or " Hey, what about your parents, there was a time you wouldn't forgive them, (thankful that he was so patient with me to help me thru that process....yes it took years to let that go and i gotta keep doing it). But he was always gentle, never condemning. So when I stand up for the rights of unborn children, it's with a humility, but also a firmness because I believe they are just as human as you & I. Gotta go, I hope you have a better rest tonight.     

Excellent Video, thank you for sharing - if we can step into each other's world's a little, and share from the heart, we can really change the world - 

I watched on you tube highlights from the first two shows - wow, 27 songs - wish i could go to see this tour, but not coming to our city, Toronto. 

thought i'd get good seats but i'd have to travel to montreal, or jersey, or chicago, so didn't purchse tickets - thinking they might add us later, now it's a little too far,