So at 50 years old this year, U2 has been my all time favorite group for 34 years. The first U2 concert I saw live was Joshua Tree in Iowa. I then saw the rest in either Minnesota or Chicago. The most recent was the 360 tour where I purchased tickets for the TCF stadium in Minneapolis, then had to wait a year because the concert was delayed then when the concert happened I saw one of the most enduring sign of dedication to fans as Bono sang singing in the rain as they played through a cold down pour.

However, here's my suggestion. IOWA! Why not come to Wells Fargo arena in Des Moines, Iowa? You know, rated top place to live and raise a family despite U2 not coming here? My wife, Laura, and I own a restaurant and it's a hard demanding business that makes it difficult for us to travel to see concerts. She's NEVER been to a U2 concert...GASP... I know...it's true...she's led a sheltered life. I'd love to take her to see U2. Can you find a way to make a stop here? Thank you!

6 hours ago, Goodbyz said:

So at 50 years old this year, U2 has been my all time favorite group for 34 years. The first U2 concert I saw live was Joshua Tree in Iowa. I then saw the rest in either Minnesota or Chicago. The most recent was the 360 tour where I purchased tickets for the TCF stadium in Minneapolis, then had to wait a year because the concert was delayed then when the concert happened I saw one of the most enduring sign of dedication to fans as Bono sang singing in the rain as they played through a cold down pour.

However, here's my suggestion. IOWA! Why not come to Wells Fargo arena in Des Moines, Iowa? You know, rated top place to live and raise a family despite U2 not coming here? My wife, Laura, and I own a restaurant and it's a hard demanding business that makes it difficult for us to travel to see concerts. She's NEVER been to a U2 concert...GASP... I know...it's true...she's led a sheltered life. I'd love to take her to see U2. Can you find a way to make a stop here? Thank you!

You're only 2 hours from Omaha.  Tickets are still available.

I saw that.  Unfortunately it's the day after we are moving so I'm pretty sure going to a concert 2 hours away the day after will result in me being on TV.  You know, the FBI Forensic Files show where my wife murders me in my sleep and a jury of her peers says not guilty it was justifiable homicide.

1 hour ago, Goodbyz said:

I saw that.  Unfortunately it's the day after we are moving so I'm pretty sure going to a concert 2 hours away the day after will result in me being on TV.  You know, the FBI Forensic Files show where my wife murders me in my sleep and a jury of her peers says not guilty it was justifiable homicide.

Ah!  But it would totally be worth it! ?