Trying to figure out if the GA floor (Vegas) is the same as all other venues. My tickets have assigned row and seat number next to the GA but I am used to lining up early and it being first come first served. Anybody know if Vegas is different?

4 hours ago, David A\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Bear said:

Trying to figure out if the GA floor (Vegas) is the same as all other venues. My tickets have assigned row and seat number next to the GA but I am used to lining up early and it being first come first served. Anybody know if Vegas is different?

The GA will be the same. Those row and seat numbers are just for venue purposes to keep track of the number of tickets for the floor. 

I’ve never used flashseats. I have the FS app and see under “my tickets” my GA’s with row and 2 seat #. Does that mean I correctly got them on my app and I’m ready for the concert? 

Also I see a QR type of box on the main screen, keeps refreshing every minute or so. Do I scan that to get in or do I enter with my credit card? Thanks for the help. 

They scan that image right from our phones.

Row and seat numbers don't mean anything for GA.

Rock and Roll!!