Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Happy Birthday, Bono!!

Happy Birthday, Bono! ?

Two people I respect very much were born on May 10 - you and my Dad. If that isn't the definition of a good day, I don't know what is.

Namaste. :u2-1383::POP_Heart_02:

Happy Birthday Bono ... enjoy your day in .. Las Vegas ?

medium.jpg.5853438614646344abdecb991ef42551.jpg

How lucky the world has been to be graced by PAUL DAVID HEWSON for 58 years.

Thank-you BOBBY and IRIS for creating such a dynamic, beautiful, sensitive and intense human being.

Thank-you fellow U2 Band mates for shaping and molding your Brother, "Bono" into the man he is today.

58 years is just the beginning.....and Bono has much more work to do in this world.....creating gorgeous music and impacting the lives he touches with his profound  talents/presence.

Happy  29th birthday, Jordan....too! How special to have the same birthday as your dad!!!!

Happy birthday Bono, looking forward to seeing you do your stuff again in October! 

Oh yeah, and happy birthday Jordan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!!! With no show today I hope you get to just enjoy your special day. Hopefully the family is in the states so you all can be together! Thank you for ALL of the beautiful music & lyrics. You have touched SO many hearts and we are truly grateful. And happy birthday to Jordan too. Thank you for sharing your dad with the rest of us!!  :) . See you in Chicago!!

Happy Birthday Bono Vox! ?

5d77af10cd02b09f972ef75b02eac1663d725dfa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!! Wish you all the best, a great day and all one can ask for!! Hope your family's with you, too. God bless you!!  See you soon in Europe...

Many blessings to you Bono on your birthday! Have an awesome day!

7 hours ago, u2rone said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!!! With no show today I hope you get to just enjoy your special day. Hopefully the family is in the states so you all can be together! Thank you for ALL of the beautiful music & lyrics. You have touched SO many hearts and we are truly grateful. And happy birthday to Jordan too. Thank you for sharing your dad with the rest of us!!  :) . See you in Chicago!!

U2rone....

I am so jealous you are going to see them in Chicago....that is where I was born. My favorite place to see U2 is in Chicago. I've seen u2 many times and many places...and Chicago is where they seem to have a special connection. I feel that connection....it's a real thing....the origins of their first American steps began on Chicago soil.

I actually saw them coincidentally when it was Bono's birthday, too.....very special memories I behold for Chicago.

Happy Birthday to Bono and his daughter Eve!  May your day be the greatest ever❣️??????????????????

So sorry this is a bit late!

Happy birthday to one of my four favorite people on Earth. Hope it was wonderful! Thank you, beautiful Bono -- for being who you are and for all you do for the world and for Art and for me. LOVE YOU so very much.:wub: Hope to see you soon!

17 hours ago, unforgettableu2 said:

U2rone....

I am so jealous you are going to see them in Chicago....that is where I was born. My favorite place to see U2 is in Chicago. I've seen u2 many times and many places...and Chicago is where they seem to have a special connection. I feel that connection....it's a real thing....the origins of their first American steps began on Chicago soil.

I actually saw them coincidentally when it was Bono's birthday, too.....very special memories I behold for Chicago.

Chicago does have a "special" connection to them. EVERY show I've seen was great, but there almost an extra energy at a Chicago show. I live in Michigan so it isn't too far to go. 12 more days  :) 

3 hours ago, u2rone said:

Chicago does have a "special" connection to them. EVERY show I've seen was great, but there almost an extra energy at a Chicago show. I live in Michigan so it isn't too far to go. 12 more days  :) 

Enjoy the show....I'd do anything to see them there, instead of DC....but, I'm thankful to have GA tickets or able to see them at all.

But, Chicago is where my heart is....I love Michigan, too! Wonderful, neighboring state! Mid western people are just down-to-earth and open!!! The most gracious U2 fans I've met were from the mid-west.

I am late here uhm...

Anyway,
Happy (belated) birthday to the most charismatic man!! :wub: