Sign in to follow this  
revyrider

GA. What time to get there?

Hi. I have to meet some friends for drinks before the show. 

I want to get a decent spot on the floor. What time should I get there?

Thanks ! 

If the t-mobile arena lines people outdoors, keep hydrated!  It's a desert out there!  lots of concrete and asphalt.  

Friday temperature expected to be 92F (34C) with wind.  The heat and wind can suck the moisture out of your pores so you never break a sweat! 

Saturday should only be 86F (30C).

Drink water!

your probably already at the show when i send this message... i'm seeing them in LA next week and wondering the same thing.  what time to arrive?  can you let me know what time you arrived to the Vegas show and how your spot was?

Anyone with an idea?  I stopped by T-Mobile Area today to see about GA tomorrow.  I talked to no less than seven different employees and none of them knew anything.  The best they could tell me was they let GA in at 6:00.  They had no idea when or where the line started.  They didn't know when the arena was handing out wrist bands or if they even were handing them out.

Can someone who went today (or has an idea) give me a clue how this is going to run?

TIA

30 minutes ago, J3Davis said:

Anyone with an idea?  I stopped by T-Mobile Area today to see about GA tomorrow.  I talked to no less than seven different employees and none of them knew anything.  The best they could tell me was they let GA in at 6:00.  They had no idea when or where the line started.  They didn't know when the arena was handing out wrist bands or if they even were handing them out.

Can someone who went today (or has an idea) give me a clue how this is going to run?

TIA

According to someone on Twitter, they gave out wristband early morning (around 8, I think) and then didn't have to come back until 4:30.  I'm not saying that is how it will be done tomorrow b/c I do not have any official information on it, but that is how it was today.