1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

Can someone please tell me the story behind this picture?   Also, did someone propose on the stage for this show?  If so, does anyone know if it is the gentleman who had it in his profile status update (or whatever they care called) who go to do it?  The discotechque hat guy was on the Paris IE show, yes?  He must be looking at/putting on her ring, so I presume they got engaged?  

This should help. :)

This is the one song I recorded in full for the night on the B Stage.  The rest I could live without.

I had a perfect view of the entire band, especially Edge during the solo!

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

13 minutes ago, drumu2 said:

This is the one song I recorded in full for the night on the B Stage.  The rest I could live without.

I had a perfect view of the entire band, especially Edge during the solo!

Nice!!

Posted (edited)

said with humor:  So you mean I have to spend 86 minutes to get the answer to a question when you could have typed it in one?  Yikes.  There are four more unanswered questions in my post, dude. You need to stop or I'm gonna miss the Chicago shows.  haha

It's funny when they introduce his wife as Cool Chick/Teacher/Wife or something similar; Cool Chick being of primary importance.  Very funny.  I did not know about this film..  I'm looking forward to viewing the rest of it after dinner.  Thank you.

Edited by Manohlive

On 5/13/2018 at 1:55 PM, allad1nsane00 said:

Love is bigger than anything in its way. 

AE1529EB-D7ED-4A42-930C-1887103111B2.jpeg

Wait, did you get married at the show? Congrats! I was at the show, I didn't realize. How awesome! 

2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

said with humor:  So you mean I have to spend 86 minutes to get the answer to a question when you could have typed it in one?  Yikes.  There are four more unanswered questions in my post, dude. You need to stop or I'm gonna miss the Chicago shows.  haha

It's funny when they introduce his wife as Cool Chick/Teacher/Wife or something similar; Cool Chick being of primary importance.  Very funny.  I did not know about this.  I'm looking forward to viewing the rest of it after dinner.  Thank you.

To know U2 Brother/ Mark you must see the video....

I dont know him personally but have run into him a number of times at the shows. He's a cool dude.

LV1.....I guess most of us leave a U2 show feeling like we got some kind of fix, that we did not quite know we needed, until it arrived , on cue, as the show began. And perspective.  Macro vs micro. Big picture. Such a cool show austetically but for me, the set list was as close to perfect as has been for a few tours. Hello to my newly found Scottish friends from your friend in New Scotland. !  

*Cough cough*🤒😷 Im alergic to set list debates. 😜

I was at both shows. I loved them both. With a back catalogue like theirs there will always be something you wished would make it to the set list. Why is the set list relatively unchanged, its a performance. Visuals & all. They have to stick to some certainty to put on a great show. And that they did. 

For me, I love the experience. Theyre my band. I loved seeing them again. It was just what I needed. Now I want more so I patiently await tour dates near me. 🤩

• Like 1

Ugh why do I have to work eaxh night there is a live thread...maybe tonightbI can snaek a few peeks on break....

Both nights were great though I preferred night 1 over night 2 simply because of where I was seated i.e. night  1 to the side of the stage thus great view of the band and the main screen. On night 2 in the nose bleeds on the side but a again a great overall view of all 3 stages but further away from the band and the seating felt rather cramped. 😀 

Hello guys,

I was at both Vegas shows, and I'm looking for videos of "in between songs" from the 2d night:
- between Acrobat and Best thing, where we can see Larry (a friend had a moment there)
- between Best thing and Staring, where we can see Larry (I had a moment)

Thanks a lot for your help, haven't found anything on Youtube yet...