Sign in to follow this  
Canadanne

MacPhisto fansite

Since there is so much interest in Mr MacPhisto at the moment, I thought you might like to check out my dedicated MacPhisto fansite if you haven't been there recently or ever. Among other things I've added a brand new transcripts page for the EI Tour, which will obviously be expanded as the tour goes on. (It will take me a little while longer to bring this page up to date with the latest developments. This whole thing has come as a massive surprise - even though I argued that it was the perfect time to bring MacPhisto back, I never thought they would actually do it!!)

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

On 5/10/2018 at 7:19 PM, Canadanne said:

Since there is so much interest in Mr MacPhisto at the moment, I thought you might like to check out my dedicated MacPhisto fansite if you haven't been there recently or ever. Among other things I've added a brand new transcripts page for the EI Tour, which will obviously be expanded as the tour goes on. (It will take me a little while longer to bring this page up to date with the latest developments. This whole thing has come as a massive surprise - even though I argued that it was the perfect time to bring MacPhisto back, I never thought they would actually do it!!)

That's a great page!

I hope Bono knows about it! B)

22 hours ago, dmway said:

That's a great page!

I hope Bono knows about it! B)

Thank you :)

Ha, that would be weird...

• Haha 1

Wow, thank you for putting this together! Some of those sound recordings of the live shows are truly amazing! I'm listening to 2018 04 20 Laval, Quebec, Canada IEM MATRIX on YouTube right now... my mind is blown. To hear them live, so clearly like this - the things we miss because of people cheering at shows - I am speechless! 😍

2 hours ago, allyson2008 said:

Wow, thank you for putting this together! Some of those sound recordings of the live shows are truly amazing! I'm listening to 2018 04 20 Laval, Quebec, Canada IEM MATRIX on YouTube right now... my mind is blown. To hear them live, so clearly like this - the things we miss because of people cheering at shows - I am speechless! 😍

Congrats on 360 posts.  :MacphistoSignal:

3 hours ago, allyson2008 said:

Indeed, I'm so grateful to all the people who have streamed, recorded or filmed these performances so we can all enjoy them! The Laval speech is brilliant - I hope some more audio clips from the rehearsals will surface in time.

• Like 1

Many thanks for this and to another for posting a link of the transcripts. They might be one and the same.  It is really nice to read and listen to them..  I hope the bluray has a how did they do that documentary about scary Macphisto and Bono in front of that mirror.  It's one of the coolest yet most frightening things I've seen.  For me it was the definitive moment of both shows I saw.  It gave me hope even though it's scary.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Congrats on 360 posts.

Thanks, but really I don't want my status or ranking (whatever that is) to change to something other than "Ultraviolet." 😂

Edit: Okay, it's "rank," - but Ultraviolet is such a good song - I'm going  to have to stop posting before I hit the next rank.

Edited by allyson2008
Update

5 hours ago, allyson2008 said:

Thanks, but really I don't want my status or ranking (whatever that is) to change to something other than "Ultraviolet." 😂

Edit: Okay, it's "rank," - but Ultraviolet is such a good song - I'm going  to have to stop posting before I hit the next rank.

I was referencing the 360 tour, which I think you know but want to make sure.  I was being serious but silly.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I was referencing the 360 tour

Oops - yeah, I didn't get it! In my defense, it was rather early for me when I read that! 🤣

2 hours ago, allyson2008 said:

Oops - yeah, I didn't get it! In my defense, it was rather early for me when I read that! 🤣

That's funny.  No excuses are needed.  I usually don't get it no matter the time of day or night.  haha

On 6/11/2018 at 3:26 AM, Manohlive said:

Many thanks for this and to another for posting a link of the transcripts. They might be one and the same.  It is really nice to read and listen to them..  I hope the bluray has a how did they do that documentary about scary Macphisto and Bono in front of that mirror.  It's one of the coolest yet most frightening things I've seen.  For me it was the definitive moment of both shows I saw.  It gave me hope even though it's scary.

Thank you - I'm glad you've been finding the transcripts useful, and even happier that you considered MacPhisto a highlight of your shows. :) I really hope I'll get to see him for myself in London. That would just about complete my life.

I've been away for a few days, but I'll add the Philadelphia shows as soon as I can!

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, seresere said:

Great site!
Thank you so much for your work! :)

This Mr. MacPhisto "Experience" is very interesting, IMHO B)

Thank you, glad you like it!

On 6/15/2018 at 11:07 PM, Canadanne said:

I've been away for a few days, but I'll add the Philadelphia shows as soon as I can!

I've finally had a chance to do this now:
http://www.canadanne.co.uk/macphisto/transcripts/ei_index.html

• Like 1