U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

1 hour ago, eileen said:

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up.  Then the second time silence for a few seconds, then started ringing... Then a woman said - Hi - you are caller number 10!  That's when I almost fainted...  So for everyone listening on the app, you most definitely can win!!  

Good luck!!  :)

Congrats!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eileen said:

Hi everyone, I was caller 10 this morning!  I was home listening on the app on my phone.  As soon as I heard it started playing, I called.  The first time, after about 10 seconds of silence, I hung up.  Then the second time silence for a few seconds, then started ringing... Then a woman said - Hi - you are caller number 10!  That's when I almost fainted...  So for everyone listening on the app, you most definitely can win!!  

Good luck!!  :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's amazing!! You will have a fantastic evening with the boys I'm sure. :)

If you really cannot find someone who wants to go with you (LOL) I would happily pay you $1,000 to be your date for the evening!! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BVB65 said:

Has anyone heard a reply from U2.com regarding their offer to win tickets to the bands performance this Monday June 11, in NYC? I was wondering if anyone was chosen and got an email stating they had won tickets.

I received an email asking me to accept or decline earlier this week. I accepted (after a full on freak out in my living room).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, julibuli said:

I received an email asking me to accept or decline earlier this week. I accepted (after a full on freak out in my living room).

Good for you. I hope you enjoy the show.

• Like 1

I shall not give up hope! ???

congrats to winners, good luck to the rest of us!

Sue

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

I shall not give up hope! ???

congrats to winners, good luck to the rest of us!

Sue

I'm with you - I'm not giving up unless I don't hear anything tonight.

(It would be nice for the powers-that-be to let us know whether or not all offered tickets have been claimed already. I wish they would say one way or the other...)

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 8:05 AM, famami said:

Wow, congrats.  How did you find out? email?  Are you a Sirius XM winner or U2.com winner?

My bff was one of the 25 from U2.com she got an email Monday nt that she was randomly chosen....still in complete shock that this is happening!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, cmripa said:

My bff was one of the 25 from U2.com she got an email Monday nt that she was randomly chosen....still in complete shock that this is happening!!

Does she live in tri-state area?  Wondering if they picked from tri-state area

2 minutes ago, lynn_klein said:

12:08. cant get through

Me either..... ?

Arrrrrghhhhhh lost again!  12:06p thru app

AOH PLAY TIMES (Eastern, approx)

FRI 6/1.     09:02p

SAT 6/2.    10:17a,       07:23p

SUN 6/3.    08:00a,    03:50p

MON 6/4.    06:48a,   02:52p

TUE 6/5.      08:55a,   02:52p,    05:58p

WED 6/6.    12:59p,     02:39p,   05:25p

THU 6/7.      08:30a,    04:03p   ***missing?

FRI 6/8.        06:55a,   12:06p

Posted (edited)

Just played AOH in my car. Just got the “your call can’t go through at this time” at every attempt. 

Hey XM....how about giving tix to the folks who have the highest amount of time spent listening to the U2 channel over the last week. I’m sure they track what subscribers are listening to. I think there are quite a few of us here. ?  Here’s to clinging to hope today. 

Edited by ballardmama
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, skeegan68 said:

Arrrrrghhhhhh lost again!  12:06p thru app

AOH PLAY TIMES (Eastern, approx)

FRI 6/1.     09:02p

SAT 6/2.    10:17a,       07:23p

SUN 6/3.    08:00a,    03:50p

MON 6/4.    06:48a,   02:52p

TUE 6/5.      08:55a,   02:52p,    05:58p

WED 6/6.    12:59p,     02:39p,   05:25p

THU 6/7.      08:30a,    04:03p   ***missing?

FRI 6/8.        06:55a,   12:06p

I feel like they played it the second time so early today that they will play it again later this afternoon. I probably should get a nap in as I'm running on fumes.

• Like 1

So I guess that was it. Tried calling on a land line and cell phone and couldn’t get through. I’m heartbroken. Even though it was a long shot. ?

Congratulations to all those who won!

11 minutes ago, lynn_klein said:

That’s what I’ve asked several times but no one will answer. I’m just curious. Don’t need a zip code. Just a region of the country. 

I tried as well. It rang a few times, but didn't get through. That was probably the last one, but I'll put the station on here and there the rest of the day, just in case. There was that one random time they played it three times... 

Congrats to everyone who has won through the various contests!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, popfly said:

I feel like they played it the second time so early today that they will play it again later this afternoon. I probably should get a nap in as I'm running on fumes.

@popfly you better get rest or we will end up getting a group rate at the ER for worn out U2 fans ?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2018 at 4:03 AM, angelofharlem4u2 said:

I have an itinerary for them:

Sunday in the AM - Take in church services at Shiloh Baptist Church
Brunch at Angel of Harlem Restaurant
Soundcheck at the Apollo
Dinner at Sylvia's

Monday in the AM - Visit the Schomburg Center
Review the Works Progress Administration's Federal Art Project at Harlem Hospital
Lunch at the Red Rooster
Another soundcheck before the show
Start the R&R show - with SOUL!    :)

The Harlem Gospel Choir with Sunday Brunch at B.B.King's was nice a few year's ago when I was there to see Peter Gabriel & Sting.,

13 minutes ago, popfly said:

I feel like they played it the second time so early today that they will play it again later this afternoon. 

This is my hope too.

56 minutes ago, lynn_klein said:

We are northern Mass...outside of Boston. We joined a FB group of winners and seems lots are flying in so def ppl around the US. We’ll b driving early am and staying in Times Sq Monday nt

• Like 1

Altho, not sure if they are Sirius winners tho as opposed to fan club winners

I guess this was my mistake thinking I had better odds living within driving distance, I underestimated all the fans able to make last minute flights!

On 5/29/2018 at 7:58 PM, angelofharlem4u2 said:

Before the show, the guys should take in brunch at this lovely place located in the heart of Harlem:

http://www.angelofharlemnyc.com/

looks like we have a few winners in this thread and some I have seen on twitter.. maybe that cafe might make a good spot for a fan photo or 2 and a cuppa before the winners head over to the Apollo (just around the corner by looks of it...)

Worth starting a 'who wants to meet up at the angelofharlem cafe' thread for those with tickets? turn it into a live thread afterwards?

• Like 1

I live in Harlem, and didn't win. I don't think that they check addresses. I really thought this might finally get my daughter and myself in to see them. We haven't been able to afford tickets since the 360 Tour. Congrats to all the winners!! Have an amazing time!!