Sign in to follow this  
mochidachshund

T shirts

I see the shirts online are different from the ones being sold at the shows (more variety at the concerts). Will U2.com selection be updated to sell the new shirts?

18 hours ago, mochidachshund said:

I see the shirts online are different from the ones being sold at the shows (more variety at the concerts). Will U2.com selection be updated to sell the new shirts?

There wasn't a very large selection at SAP Center in San Jose. I bought three shirts; one of them was specific to San Jose (the red, white and blue bullhorn). But I'm guessing that it will be offered at other venues with that venue's city. I think I counted about six shirts.

I wanted the Love is Bigger shirt, but they didn't have my size in Atlanta. Will try again at my next show, but it would be great if they'd sell it online.

I stupidly didn't buy the Tulsa specific shirt (bullhorn) that night and hope that any extras go up on U2.com store soon...

I wish  the Bullhorn tee had a women's version. This girl has a couple of curves! I've tried altering a man's tee in the past, but the results can be hit and miss.